Automotive

where to buy, night vision anti glare glasses?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 1:01 pm
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
791 posts
1758 upvotes
Mississauga

where to buy, night vision anti glare glasses?

where to buy, night vision anti glare glasses? please guide if you know where to buy,
thank you.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
32075 posts
19291 upvotes
Toronto
Assuming you are not wearing any prescription eyeglasses right now and if you do, then perhaps, your eyeglasses would have this anti-glare built into it.

If you just need a pair of ordinary anti-glare, I guess you can try the seregenti. Do note they are sunglasses and the vision for wearing them at night time will be diminished somewhat.

http://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/Techno ... x?rx=vario

costco comes to my mind. Not sure if they still carry it. I saw them there about 1 yr ago or so.
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
791 posts
1758 upvotes
Mississauga
booblehead wrote: Assuming you are not wearing any prescription eyeglasses right now and if you do, then perhaps, your eyeglasses would have this anti-glare built into it.

If you just need a pair of ordinary anti-glare, I guess you can try the seregenti. Do note they are sunglasses and the vision for wearing them at night time will be diminished somewhat.

http://www.serengeti-eyewear.com/Techno ... x?rx=vario

costco comes to my mind. Not sure if they still carry it. I saw them there about 1 yr ago or so.
No, i just need regular, thank you for the link, I will look in it.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2011
5834 posts
1220 upvotes
aGincourt
Make sure you clean your windshield really well both inside and out, especially if you've used crap like rain x or other glass treatment in the past. You will need glass stripper to clean that off.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56484 posts
21536 upvotes
Try to drive on the right lane to avoid oncoming cars' head light beam.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13574 posts
2963 upvotes
Toronto
Night vision is quite expensive. This one should do the trick.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5096 posts
3335 upvotes
trixstar wrote: Night vision is quite expensive. This one should do the trick.

Have fun checking blind spots with that! lol
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
10105 posts
8121 upvotes
Kootenays
If you wear these at night and face oncoming traffic, all spots will be blind spots!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)