Where to buy party supplies

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2012 10:18 pm
[OP]
Mar 15, 2009
30 posts
Victoria

Where to buy party supplies

Hi, i'm planning a fire man theme party for my son's 4th birthday celebration. Can you recommend where i can get supplies online or in-store in Victoria that has resonable price. TIA
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2010
2156 posts
598 upvotes
Toronto
My son wanted a Mario theme so I got near enough from a seller on ebay.

I looked online here but not every site had what I wanted and there seemed to be a $11 standard shipping fee which is pretty expensive if you a shopping on a few sites. It worked out that ordering supplies from the UK worked out cheaper than buying here.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7072 posts
4347 upvotes
Between Countries
Jimboski wrote: Dollarama IMO.

+1. I'd check out the dollar stores first. I'm sure you could put together a good fire man theme with their cheap fire hats, trucks, and even put together decent loot bags.

Those specialty party shops are way too expensive.

Oh, and rather than paying $30 or $40 on a custom cake, you can get an inexpensive red or orange themed generic cake and decorate it yourself with a bag of $1 action figures from the dollar store.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8082 posts
347 upvotes
take a trip to the states and visit partycity....
we are doing the same theme for my son's 5th...
fire truck pinata, inviations, whistles, cups, colour books, plates, napkins, foil ballons and so much more!!!

they have coupons you can get online or via their email...
be sure to print multiple as we had to use a coupon per transaction
[OP]
Mar 15, 2009
30 posts
Victoria
Thank you so much for all your reply. I have to look into the uk website. I thought they are more expensive on shipping. Thanks again. Greatly appreciate all your input.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2007
3879 posts
298 upvotes
Toronto
We always use birthdayexpress as they have great selection and you can google and find coupons easily. They ship to canada as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)