Tags:
None
16 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1298 posts
1180 upvotes
Hongcouver
Thank you for the post Simon, but for people who need masks, please look for local retailers and share their findings here. I believe it is more important at this time to purchase and support local businesses.

Stay safe folks.
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Sep 18, 2009
374 posts
151 upvotes
Brampton
I bought some from takecare: https://www.takecaresupply.com/

The wait is still a bit out, but I already got two sets of 3 packs. When this is contained, I will use them when I'm sick or something.
Temp. Banned
Sep 15, 2014
2461 posts
1244 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Seems like price gouging to me. A lot of these masks seem quite marked up over what it would cost to produce them.
This space for rent.
Jun 6, 2004
122 posts
3 upvotes
Do not use plus guardian, they’ll charge you and never ship the product. Avoid!
Jan 10, 2010
118 posts
86 upvotes
Calgary
For Albertans/Calgarians wanting to support local and get masks right away for Aug 1 mandatory masks. Super soft! cause it's the same material as high end mens underwear, haha!

$15 each with various sizes. Simple black. Uses filter and comes with 2 filters. Additional filters can be bought for cheaper than amazon. Free pick-up after online order at Market Mall (takes 1 day to process).

Plain Black Medium OOS again. But Medium size with tiny logo is still available.

https://www.okeapparel.com/product/oke- ... ace-masks/
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1212 posts
1048 upvotes
Markham
I don't know if they've changed it, but Disney Store used to use UPS for shipping from the USA and it was atrocious. I paid almost as much in taxes, duties and brokerage fees as I did for the items themselves.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!