Fitness and Nutrition

Where can I buy Dumbells or Kettlebells?

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 11:18 pm
[OP]
Dec 6, 2013
353 posts
277 upvotes
Montreal

Where can I buy Dumbells or Kettlebells?

Given they are mostly OOS everywhere, anyone had any luck finding a place where they could find and order them?

At this point I'll even settle for one 35lb or 40lb kettlebell...
this site makes me save and spend most of my $$$
7 replies
Sep 3, 2018
300 posts
162 upvotes
I think you have missed the boat. I was looking for Dumbbells as well for the last 2 weeks but every place I have called had those things on backorder with no actual date when they would receive stock again.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
2890 posts
584 upvotes
Ancaster
You can try Kijiji but expect to pay new prices for used items at the very least.
Apr 8, 2020
413 posts
191 upvotes
Would the 18.5 liter water bottle - the one with "handle" on the side work for you ?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5220 posts
636 upvotes
Amazon, Walmart and Sportchek sometimes restock. You gotta keep checking.
Mar 25, 2012
61 posts
19 upvotes
High Park
Be warned if ordering from Sportchek, there shipping times are very delayed (I ordered on the 7th of april, didn't ship till the 16th). If you have the misfortune of having your package lost like I did, good luck getting ahold of anyone in CS to follow up as well.

They have disabled their CS phone # so the only way to get in touch them is email or messaging their social media team on twitter.....who then refer you to email or their CS phone #.

They are a company who needs a lesson is crisis management.
Jun 14, 2018
939 posts
1026 upvotes
nielboy wrote: You can try Kijiji but expect to pay new prices for used items at the very least.
If you can get it at just the price of the new equipment, consider yourself lucky. The demand for home gym equipment is absolutely bonkers right now. I literally just sold off all of my home gym equipment (bench & squat rack, bunch of weight plates, bar, dumbbell set,) for mostly at or slightly above the price I paid for it like 3-4 years ago. The interest in my equipment was absolutely insane. Put up a craigslist ad this morning, and everything is already either gone or has been accounted for. Had maybe two dozen inquiries in 3 hours. A lot of the emails were literally just " I'll take it all" Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
12274 posts
3415 upvotes
Now that the states is going back to work, it should fill up a lot of backorders/

Was mostly looking at powerblock and that was their case.
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop