Students

where can i find good deals on lined paper?

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 21, 2005
8791 posts
67 upvotes
Montreal/Toronto

where can i find good deals on lined paper?

hey

dont know if this is the right place to post, but it is back to school related...

it is the time for back to school shopping and there are deals everywhere...the only thing i havent seen on sale yet is lined paper. every year i usually find a store selling those packs of 200 sheets for like 60 cents with a limit of something like 6 per person or something. I havent seen anything yet...

any one know of a store in toronto (scarborough specific)?

thanks!
FOR SALE
Shoes for sale, sz 10 - 11
100% Heatware/RFD/HoFo/eBay Feedback
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7399 posts
121 upvotes
Ottawa
Shoppers Drugs Mart is selling 150 sheets for $0.50.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5245 posts
452 upvotes
Staples had them for 10c / pack abour 2 weeks ago.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7399 posts
121 upvotes
Ottawa
Arrow wrote:Staples had them for 10c / pack abour 2 weeks ago.
It's back up to 66 cents now.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 21, 2005
8791 posts
67 upvotes
Montreal/Toronto
Bordello wrote:It's back up to 66 cents now.

66 cents?!...last time i went (friday - yesterday) all i saw was a 400 pack for 4.99 or something like that...

which Staples has that price?
FOR SALE
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7373 posts
2373 upvotes
I got 150 sheets for 15 cents at Office Depot but thats over. I think its 46 cents now.
Jun 21, 2002
144 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
has anyone noticed its really hard to find Hilroy lined paper this year? i've looked everywhere, Staples, Walmart, Superstore, normally its stacked to the ceiling, cant find any this year....weird are they not selling it anymore or something?
~Eternal~
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7399 posts
121 upvotes
Ottawa
Ragnarok0T5 wrote:has anyone noticed its really hard to find Hilroy lined paper this year? i've looked everywhere, Staples, Walmart, Superstore, normally its stacked to the ceiling, cant find any this year....weird are they not selling it anymore or something?
I know that the paper from Staples are Hilroy, but it doesn't say it anywhere on the wrapper or the corner. When I was there, the boxes that they were stored in says Hilroy on it. This is probably the case for the rest of the paper being sold elsewhere.
Jun 21, 2002
144 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
really? wow thats cool. my mom bought like 5 packs, and i was about to compare it to my old Hilroy paper. My issue is that i like my looseleaf all lined up, and if i dont use Hilroy, the holes are in diff places, and sometimes even the paper is slightly different.

i'll try it out tho. if it is, i'll be sure to buy some too :) its only 33 cents for pack of 150
~Eternal~
May 10, 2005
104 posts
its 27c/150 sheets right now at the superstore (superstore.ca) until sept 2nd. they have an odd minimum of 4 packages/person though. ah well, not that i minded, got the limit of 8 of em.
Jun 21, 2002
144 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
minimum? wtf? lol they're becoming like Costco...where loaves of bread come in big bags of 20....i dont think i eat that much bread in one whole yr :P
~Eternal~
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 21, 2005
8791 posts
67 upvotes
Montreal/Toronto
thanks for all the info!
i was at staples today (midland and steeles) and bought some paper

33cents per pack! :)

limit of 8 though...should last me this year i guess...
FOR SALE