Home & Garden

Where can I find Schedule 20 4" PVC pipe? (sewer or garden)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2020 10:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON

Where can I find Schedule 20 4" PVC pipe? (sewer or garden)

Home Depot is out of stock everywhere in Ontario
Any other thin wall 4" PVC pile will do
Central vacuum pipe?
Sig abuse not tolerated on RFD - mods
12 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11452 posts
6636 upvotes
Paris
CuriousC wrote: Home Depot is out of stock everywhere in Ontario
Any other thin wall 4" PVC pile will do
Central vacuum pipe?
Is there TSC out your way? They were the cheapest when I ran 4” for my dust collection system.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON
Jerico wrote: Is there TSC out your way? They were the cheapest when I ran 4” for my dust collection system.
TSC as in ? :-)
That is what I am building too, a DC system
May 28, 2007
430 posts
169 upvotes
Peterborough
TSC stores, Lowes, Home Hardware building Centres.....
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1267 posts
749 upvotes
GTA
Home Hardware? Rona? Lowes? Some sort of plumbing supply company? Google?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9813 posts
1286 upvotes
GTA
You can try Noble too or other plumbing supply companies like Emco or Next.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON
I already checked Home Depot
I will check the others today
I still don't know the translation for TSC :-) all I can find is The Shopping Channel
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11452 posts
6636 upvotes
Paris
CuriousC wrote: I already checked Home Depot
I will check the others today
I still don't know the translation for TSC :-) all I can find is The Shopping Channel
It’s the second ad on google (after the shopping channel) and the first actual result. Do you even google bro?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON
Jerico wrote: It’s the second ad on google (after the shopping channel) and the first actual result. Do you even google bro?
Occasionally :-), probably the fatigue due to Schedule 20 googling took a toll on me
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON
Their stores are way out of my way
They have these which could be what I can find here in Toronto as well
Sep 5, 2011
997 posts
1714 upvotes
Toronto
What is the size of your dust collector? make sure you use the proper pipe size for the unit otherwise you are just wasting money. If you could afford it, get 6 inch pipe.

Check out Tesco Building Supply at Kennedy and McNicoll. They have really good prices on these pipe. I wish I knew about them when I was setting up my shop. I bought my pipes from Noble--crazy expensive there and they treat "cash" customer like dirt. Worst customer service ever. Made me feel like they are doing me a favour even though I spent over 2 grand on their pipes. BTW, did you know there is NO EXCHANGE or REFUND for cash customer??? what is the deal with that?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2015
2281 posts
435 upvotes
East York, ON
PCShutters wrote: What is the size of your dust collector? make sure you use the proper pipe size for the unit otherwise you are just wasting money. If you could afford it, get 6 inch pipe.

Check out Tesco Building Supply at Kennedy and McNicoll. They have really good prices on these pipe. I wish I knew about them when I was setting up my shop. I bought my pipes from Noble--crazy expensive there and they treat "cash" customer like dirt. Worst customer service ever. Made me feel like they are doing me a favour even though I spent over 2 grand on their pipes. BTW, did you know there is NO EXCHANGE or REFUND for cash customer??? what is the deal with that?
My DC system is 4" all the way (or at least I am trying to make it that way.
Using a 3/4 HP portable DC from BusyBee, not a lot of tools not a lot of work, weekend warrior shop. (making more dust than making anything else, I am just starting)

I am going crazy here....this piece of pipe below was used at Rona to put stuff in it (some things with a long handle that I did not look much at them) for sale. Some creative way to display these things
It was tied to the shelf in vertical position as in the picture. I took those things out and I tried my coupling piece...if fit in PREFECT!
The same thing at Lowes earlier on. #&$%^^&#^!!!! I asked the people helping in the plumbing section about the respective pieces of pile.
The Lowes guy denied that that was plumbing and he sent me eletrical conduit section...nothing like that there
I went to Rona, this time I took a picture, I showed that to the guy who was right there sorting up some plumbing stuff.
He pointed me to a black pipes pile that, he said, was exactly the same. No need to say that ..my coupling piece did not fit in any of the things on that PVC piping section

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)