Where can I get a decent comb?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2018 11:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 12, 2006
426 posts
30 upvotes

Where can I get a decent comb?

I lost my comb recently. I think it might have been a pickpocket, and maybe I will be framed for a crime. Only time will tell.
But I need a comb. Mine was made out of good plastic (melamine I think), the type that would not melt in boiling water. And I can't find a decent comb at Wal-mart or Dollarama.

Either fork over the shipping charge for a sight unseen item or pick up something mediocre from the mall (yuck!)

Any recommendations on combs?
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7658 posts
4351 upvotes
Debtario
I've been wondering this myself lately. I'm not a fan of combs because they seem to really tug my hair and scrape my scalp, but brushes are not as portable and sometimes you just need a comb to get the do under control.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
20731 posts
14194 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Any place that sells hair care products will sell combs - the higher end the hair care products they sell, the higher end the combs!
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7681 posts
2921 upvotes
Winners has some nicer higher end lines. As always at Winners, sometimes in stock, sometimes not.