Where can I rent cube vans with unlimited kilometres

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2019 3:56 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2019
506 posts
115 upvotes

Where can I rent cube vans with unlimited kilometres

Where can I rent it with unlimited kilometres in GTA?

Thanks. Just for a day, needs to drive about 450km
7 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14770 posts
9190 upvotes
Toronto
jaswest2754 wrote: Home Depot does cube van rentals for the day with unlimited KM.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/tool-a ... l-faq.html
Yeah, they rent you out them big ugly nissans. If you decide to rent from HD, save yourself the headache and bring your drivers license, credit card and insurance slips. They charge you $500 to your credit card and credit you when it's returned. They also want you to fill it up when you return it. When you do so, bring your gas receipt to the return counter, if not they will make you go get one to prove that gas was put into the vehicle.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 25, 2018
751 posts
1384 upvotes
koffey wrote: Yeah, they rent you out them big ugly nissans. If you decide to rent from HD, save yourself the headache and bring your drivers license, credit card and insurance slips. They charge you $500 to your credit card and credit you when it's returned. They also want you to fill it up when you return it. When you do so, bring your gas receipt to the return counter, if not they will make you go get one to prove that gas was put into the vehicle.
Lol, they can't just check the gauge themselves? Or do they suspect you put water in there?
[OP]
May 22, 2019
506 posts
115 upvotes
Can I rent at 8am and return the next day at 8am?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8752 posts
1659 upvotes
Vancouver
AlicW93740 wrote: Lol, they can't just check the gauge themselves? Or do they suspect you put water in there?
In guessing because Home Depot vans are usually just short runs where the gas needle is unreliable as an indicator if any fuel was purchased at all. If a tank is full and someone does a 20km run it likely won’t move the needle

If a tank is 1/4 or 3/4 someone could do the same run and see a major drop in the needle.

A receipt shows something was. Fuelled up and approx how many litres. That compares to start /end km and you can see if someone put a reasonable amount of fuel.
Autocorrect sucks