Shopping Discussion

Where to contact Skipthedishes n UberEats?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2021 10:54 pm
[OP]
May 7, 2007
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto

Where to contact Skipthedishes n UberEats?

Hi all, I had experienced hardship from Skipthedishes that they charged me full price without taking $10 off for my first order with promotion. I had search around, there is no contact us email or phone. Where n what to do? Also UberEats they put a restriction on my boyfriend 's first time order promotion of $30 off after i tried to have my credit card to pay the order. Same issues no where to contact they. Any ideas? Many thanks. These delivery apps are really pain of neck! Very frustrating shopping experience.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19427 posts
28163 upvotes
ONTARIO
I can't help with UberEats, but for SkipTheDishes go to the main site page here: https://www.skipthedishes.com/
In the bottom right corner should be a "Chat with us" button. Click that to open a live chat.

If you can't see the button to initiate the chat, click on "Need help?" at the top. Then in the pop-up window, click "need something else?"
It will open up the live chat window and you can chat with Skip that way.

See the attached picture if necessary.
Images
  • skip.png
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2091 posts
2143 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
TorontoBabe wrote: Hi all, I had experienced hardship from Skipthedishes that they charged me full price without taking $10 off for my first order with promotion. I had search around, there is no contact us email or phone. Where n what to do? Also UberEats they put a restriction on my boyfriend 's first time order promotion of $30 off after i tried to have my credit card to pay the order. Same issues no where to contact they. Any ideas? Many thanks. These delivery apps are really pain of neck! Very frustrating shopping experience.
What is the promotion for 10$ off?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1862 posts
145 upvotes
Markham
Skip probably has the worst online support team I've ever encountered while using any service. Trying to get 3000 points owed to me for over 2 weeks has been like drawing blood from a stone. Good luck.
[OP]
May 7, 2007
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: I can't help with UberEats, but for SkipTheDishes go to the main site page here: https://www.skipthedishes.com/
In the bottom right corner should be a "Chat with us" button. Click that to open a live chat.

If you can't see the button to initiate the chat, click on "Need help?" at the top. Then in the pop-up window, click "need something else?"
It will open up the live chat window and you can chat with Skip that way.

See the attached picture if necessary.
Thanks, found it, a bubble with three dots at the right top corner.
[OP]
May 7, 2007
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
blackbirdman wrote: What is the promotion for 10$ off?
They send you a code via your registered email, only for your account, doesn't work for others, so you might just wait. Hope I had answered your question.
[OP]
May 7, 2007
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Amourek wrote: Ubereats sucks - if your issue isn't listed on their support page, you have to contact them on Twitter.
Thanks, what a hardship to contact them.
[OP]
May 7, 2007
31 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
ndrew029 wrote: Skip probably has the worst online support team I've ever encountered while using any service. Trying to get 3000 points owed to me for over 2 weeks has been like drawing blood from a stone. Good luck.
Ya, frustrated.