Shopping Discussion

Where do you buy your pc during COVID-19 with fast shipping ?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2020 8:43 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2010
364 posts
174 upvotes
Montreal

Where do you buy your pc during COVID-19 with fast shipping ?

Got some problem with my computer and I was thinking to buy a new one, however lots of places I will need to wait at least a month, I would like to know where can I get faster shipping like max 3-4 days
10 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21290 posts
23666 upvotes
Toronto
very unlikely to get fast shipping. my GF works for a major tech reseller. everything taking lots more time and costing more too.

maybe buy a used one from the forum?

bst-computer-hardware-tablets-software-accessories-f11/
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Feb 7, 2017
371 posts
163 upvotes
Perhaps you can try getting one used from Kijiji. You would have to pick it up from a private seller.
May 29, 2017
129 posts
67 upvotes
You can still go canada computers. You just have to wait in line, say what you want and they will bring it out for you.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5199 posts
642 upvotes
Toronto
Whatever you do please DON'T go to Canada Computers.

Buying a using piece of junk from Kijiji is probably safer and either way you'll get stuck with whatever you get.
Oct 18, 2019
183 posts
84 upvotes
GTA West
kindred_99 wrote: Whatever you do please DON'T go to Canada Computers.

Buying a using piece of junk from Kijiji is probably safer and either way you'll get stuck with whatever you get.
Why not buy from Canada Computer? I have 3 PCs from CC all parts I put together. I have an 11 year old one, 6 years old one and 1 year old one. So lets hear why not them
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34445 posts
20469 upvotes
Center of Universe
Sonofman wrote: Why not buy from Canada Computer? I have 3 PCs from CC all parts I put together. I have an 11 year old one, 6 years old one and 1 year old one. So lets hear why not them
No refund or exchange policy in affect during Covid-19 lockdown.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2198 posts
1094 upvotes
London
vkizzle wrote: No refund or exchange policy in affect during Covid-19 lockdown.
alot of stores aren't doing exchanges or returns so not like there the only ones. if u buy quality parts u shouldn't have to worry about returning it anyway
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34445 posts
20469 upvotes
Center of Universe
aaron158 wrote: alot of stores aren't doing exchanges or returns so not like there the only ones. if u buy quality parts u shouldn't have to worry about returning it anyway
Amazon is accepting returns as normal.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2198 posts
1094 upvotes
London
vkizzle wrote: Amazon is accepting returns as normal.
ya but he asked for fast and my last order for amazon took 2 weeks for them to ship out and that was with prime.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34445 posts
20469 upvotes
Center of Universe
aaron158 wrote: ya but he asked for fast and my last order for amazon took 2 weeks for them to ship out and that was with prime.
It's a hit or miss with Amazon.
An order I placed on Sat arrived today and an order I placed two weeks ago just shipped.