Off Topic

Where do you live? GTA or other?

Poll: Where do you live?

• Total votes: 225. You have voted on this poll.
GTA (City of Toronto plus Halton, Peel, York, and Durham regions)

68%
Ontario outside of GTA

16%
Outside of Ontario

16%
36 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
2768 posts
302 upvotes
Airdrie, Alberta (smaller city just outside Calgary).
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17367 posts
4600 upvotes
Toronto
RFD use to advertise IN Toronto ... If it caught on here, so be it.

Assume Toronto or otherwise put your location, I thought we all agreed on this? :D
johnnyepy666 wrote: Toronto is home. Why would I go anywhere else Loudly Crying Face
Gangs, crime, hustle and bustle / rudeness, housing costs, transportation times, lack of transportation options.

I mean, take your pick lol
RedFlagDeals addict
Penalty Box
Mar 28, 2017
278 posts
154 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: RFD use to advertise IN Toronto ... If it caught on here, so be it.

Assume Toronto or otherwise put your location, I thought we all agreed on this? :D

Gangs, crime, hustle and bustle / rudeness, housing costs, transportation times, lack of transportation options.

I mean, take your pick lol
Sounds like 1st world problems to me. Rather live here then in the middle of no where. Housing here is for the more upper class. So I can understand why the gangs are moving away from the core.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
6572 posts
1135 upvotes
Scarborough
Scarborough in a high rise apt building
Its crazy waiting for free elevators when u hot 30 floors and only 4 elevators
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13031 posts
7976 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
stop stalking me!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Mar 6, 2015
620 posts
41 upvotes
Why ask?
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12857 posts
2098 upvotes
City of Vancouver
cybercavalier wrote: Why ask?
Why don't u put ur location in ur profile?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
13120 posts
10249 upvotes
Leask
Becks wrote: Why don't u put ur location in ur profile?
mine's hacked...resets to Leask every Sunday in early afternoon. rfd staff can't fix it. i just gave up on changing it.
💳 AmEx Cobalt, CTFS 🔻 WE, TD Cash VISA 🇺🇸, the rest for BT's, churning and MS plus a bunch of prepaids
International 🏦 in 🇩🇪🇲🇹🇵🇹🇨🇭🇬🇧🇺🇸 and I have Netflix in 🇹🇷
💻Linux 📱Motorola
Come join me on invitation.codes
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17891 posts
5077 upvotes
Thunder Bay Ontario. Visited TO, Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal a couple years back. Bored after 4 days. No rush to go back.
Temp. Banned
Dec 18, 2009
1710 posts
905 upvotes
Toronto
Seriously OP, you have been beating this horse to death for years. For your own sanity, let it go. At what percentage of Ontarians or GTAers will you finally accept the reasoning for most threads being Ontario-centric or forgive members for not including Toronto as their location or a deal's location?? Or is the entire point of this thread an attempt to prove your point, which by the looks of the numbers so far, is failing.

Based on your posts you are an intelligent, well-rounded person. This constant drum-beating smacks of mental illness to a degree. You need to accept the fact that Toronto is the financial, economic and social capital of this country. That does not make your corner of the world bad. Why can't you get over this? Did somebody from Toronto break your heart once? None of this makes sense outside of a psychological deficiency of some sort.

And this is not one of my standard sarcastic posts, it is concerning and curious. Your zeal for this fight is astounding.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)