Home & Garden

where to find service to replace washing machine door gasket

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 12:06 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
777 posts
233 upvotes

where to find service to replace washing machine door gasket

my washer and dryer are stack together in a closet. I do not think I can do it by myself.
signature removed - advertising is not permitted in signatures
5 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
11944 posts
7118 upvotes
Paris
mouseswimming wrote: my washer and dryer are stack together in a closet. I do not think I can do it by myself.
Call a certified appliance repair person for your brand. List are available online.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
777 posts
233 upvotes
Jerico wrote: Call a certified appliance repair person for your brand. List are available online.
which website? or which keyword I should use to google? My brand is whirlpool.
signature removed - advertising is not permitted in signatures
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
777 posts
233 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: hope you are note serious asking this...

Google your brand + door gasket repair + your area.... https://www.google.com/search?q=whirlpo ... e&ie=UTF-8


But first you should Google "how to use Google" ;)

Thanks. I know how to search like this. BUT it will give you lots of results. Maybe my question is NOT clear. I am asking if RFDer could suggest some reliable person (company) they used before.
Anyway, I will do more research by myself. Thanks again.
signature removed - advertising is not permitted in signatures
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8031 posts
9005 upvotes
Montréal
mouseswimming wrote: Thanks. I know how to search like this. BUT it will give you lots of results. Maybe my question is NOT clear. I am asking if RFDer could suggest some reliable person (company) they used before.
Anyway, I will do more research by myself. Thanks again.
no, it was not clear... you asked for "which keyword to use to Google it... ;)
mouseswimming wrote: which website? or which keyword I should use to google? My brand is whirlpool.

Top