Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2705 posts
522 upvotes

Where to get a duvet cover only?

Been looking for a duvet cover only, but they seems to be unreasonably priced. I only need something to put the duvet itself in. I checked The Bay, and they seem to be $100+ for just the cover, whereas it looks like I can get a whole set for less than that. Am I missing something here?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
1442 posts
471 upvotes
I ordered mine from Amazon and am happy with it; take a look there.
May 28, 2012
11739 posts
4277 upvotes
Saskatoon
Winners and HomeSense have just the duvet covers, normally priced from $40-80, depending on the size, quality of material and brand. If you are lucky, you might find some in the clearance section for less.

You can get duvet covers at all the major retail stores too, but places like The Bay, Sears, etc, will have high markups unless you hit a sale. You want 100% cotton rather than a poly blend if you are looking for comfort and durability. I've also seen duvet covers at Costco for less than $50 but not lately, and selection is very limited when they do have stock.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16989 posts
1813 upvotes
Thornhill
Any beddings are over-priced. Look at the Bay only during Bay Days when there are huge discounts. I think we got ours at Home Outfitters or Linens N Things during one of the Boxing week sales.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Sep 6, 2004
510 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Target or Walmart? I think they sell duvet cover anywhere they sell bedding. Marshalls, Winners and Homesense are also good choices.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
20922 posts
5488 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
IKEA will have them for under $50.

I have also ordered this kind of thing from Heirloom Linens. Their selection is huge and I had no complaint about the service.
- casual gastronomist -