Where to get floor jack release/relief valve ?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2020 3:07 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1298 posts

Where to get floor jack release/relief valve ?

While cleaning the garage, I found an old metal floor jack [the red color ones]. It seems pretty old, to the point there are no visible brand name etc on it anymore. It is missing the release valve/nut, use to bring the jack back down once you are done using it.
Tried searching online but can only find kits to repair the jack & it only has the O rings etc. Searching youtube etc, it seems there should be a small ball bearing in the hole where this valve is supposed to be screwed, I am assuming I can get that from hardware shop.

Any place, I can take it and get the release valve ?

Any help is appreciated.