• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2019 11:27 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2019
13 posts
3 upvotes

Where to get Inkjet Prints (Vancouver)

Hello Members ,
1st Time Posting, excuse me if its in wrong selction.

I want to print tshirt (own family picture)
I have Avery Fabric Transfer Paper. But i don't have Inkjet Printer.

Can someone please give me some clue where can i print these papers with (INKJET) . Anywhere in Vancouver ? Where they allow me to print on these my own papers . Any wild guess about pricing will be bonus.

Waiting for reply . Thanks in advance .
Images
  • 15590054416226714858960881305000.jpg
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1646 posts
1349 upvotes
RickH9678 wrote: Hello Members ,
1st Time Posting, excuse me if its in wrong selction.

I want to print tshirt (own family picture)
I have Avery Fabric Transfer Paper. But i don't have Inkjet Printer.

Can someone please give me some clue where can i print these papers with (INKJET) . Anywhere in Vancouver ? Where they allow me to print on these my own papers . Any wild guess about pricing will be bonus.

Waiting for reply . Thanks in advance .
Perhaps you should look into just purchasing a cheap HP inkjet printer? They've been deals for instant ink printers with free (15 page per month) subscriptions for as low as $40 in the past. With a pack of these avery shirt pages, you'd be printing around a dozen or so pages anyway to use them up.

Amazon might sell return/open box printer units, but I'm not sure if they would quality for the free 15 print/month subscription. Also only certain models qualify for the free plan.
Always hungry ;)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12995 upvotes
nintendo wrote: Perhaps you should look into just purchasing a cheap HP inkjet printer? They've been deals for instant ink printers with free (15 page per month) subscriptions for as low as $40 in the past.
I honestly think this is going to be the best deal.
Ink isn't cheap and a t-shirt transfer is going to be 100% coverage as opposed to 5%.
[OP]
Feb 8, 2019
13 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks for reply bro .

Actually i dont want printer at all. And maybe i will print 2 - 3 pages only. Rest of the pages will be stored .

Can you suggest something else. Paying per page is easier for me. Waiting for reply
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12995 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: Another thought: are you sure inkjet is what you need and not laser? Inkjet ink is usually water soluble. One wash and bye bye image.
It says Inkjet in the corner.
I would imagine the "paper" is special to make it retain ink or something.
[OP]
Feb 8, 2019
13 posts
3 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: Another thought: are you sure inkjet is what you need and not laser? Inkjet ink is usually water soluble. One wash and bye bye image.

Yes. Need inkjet printer . I went to Staples and london drugs today . They said . Inkjet prints are not a problem but using customer's own papers is not allowed .

Face With Rolling Eyes No idea for now where to go
[OP]
Feb 8, 2019
13 posts
3 upvotes
Ok . guys i found solution ( There is a shop in Downtown called "Minuteman"

This shop is 1 stop shop for any type any size Print Job .
A4 size Transfer paper + print is 3 dollars (full high colored INKJET)
Price may change according to number of pages or if you bring your own Transfer Paper.