Personal Finance

Locked: Where is a good place to find someone to transfer tax credit?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2019 5:52 pm
[OP]
Jan 14, 2018
51 posts
5 upvotes

Where is a good place to find someone to transfer tax credit?

Where is a good place to find someone to transfer tax credit?

I have lots i dont have use for want to transfer it

Was thinking just go to the financial area and PUA everyone lol

What building do you suggest?
Share:
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3584 posts
2271 upvotes
Kitchener
appleproduct wrote: Where is a good place to find someone to transfer tax credit?

I have lots i dont have use for want to transfer it

Was thinking just go to the financial area and PUA everyone lol

What building do you suggest?
I don't think you can just 'transfer tax credits'. That said, if there was, I have first dibs....

The thing that sucks about tax credits, most (not all) disappear every fiscal year. If only you could save them for a rainy day.
Why can't we all just get along?
[OP]
Jan 14, 2018
51 posts
5 upvotes
well mine is that is why but i dont know anyone that pays tax....
[OP]
Jan 14, 2018
51 posts
5 upvotes
anyways i think im just gonna do that i have to find someone looks honest too so its good to get a in person vibe..
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
3462 posts
1222 upvotes
Ottawa
OP is either very ignorant of tax law, means something else with his post, or was just posting-while-drunk.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1051 posts
1159 upvotes
Toronto
appleproduct wrote: well mine is that is why but i dont know anyone that pays tax....
Wow... what a bunch of "contributors" to the society... And here I am getting audited for tuition credit claim when I have an official T2202A slip from UofT...
Oct 17, 2014
246 posts
201 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tonershop wrote: Wow... what a bunch of "contributors" to the society... And here I am getting audited for tuition credit claim when I have an official T2202A slip from UofT...
CRA should force university to upload T2202A so there is no silly audit when they see very high tuition from place such as UofT
Deal Addict
May 16, 2017
1744 posts
2210 upvotes
tonershop wrote: Wow... what a bunch of "contributors" to the society... And here I am getting audited for tuition credit claim when I have an official T2202A slip from UofT...
Audit or Review? They are very different processes.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3584 posts
2271 upvotes
Kitchener
appleproduct wrote: well mine is that is why but i dont know anyone that pays tax....
The government can make 'non-refundable tax credits' more generous because not everyone can use the entire amount nor transfer them to random people. If you could, I am sure the amounts allowed would shrink very quickly.
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
3848 posts
857 upvotes
centre of universe
OttawaGardener wrote: OP is either very ignorant of tax law, means something else with his post, or was just posting-while-drunk.
LOL. BTDT. actually not. Never. But many of my posts seems like that.

OP needs to spend some time on these credits and what it actually means.
https://www.tangerine.ca/forwardthinkin ... tax-credit

https://www.canada.ca/en/financial-cons ... s-3/7.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency ... ounts.html
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
New Mantra for idiots Just ask RFD before searching answers anywhere.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5709 posts
3150 upvotes
Imagine if one could transfer his/her tax credits to other random people? We will have a whole new market for selling/buying tax credits (like $0.10 for $1 or something like that) :)
[OP]
Jan 14, 2018
51 posts
5 upvotes
ah whatever dont believe me then
Deal Addict
May 16, 2017
1744 posts
2210 upvotes
appleproduct wrote: ah whatever dont believe me then
Believe what? Personal tax credits aren't generally transferable except for a few unique situations and even then only to spouse or other closely-related person.

Perhaps your OP would be sensible if you itemized exactly WHICH tax credit you are contemplating transferring?

Or, believe that you and your cohort don't pay taxes??? I believe plenty of people don't pay taxes - doesn't mean I believe they do so legally.