Computers & Electronics

where I can get MS Office 2016(64bit) or 2019 for Mac at low price

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 9:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9774 posts
4950 upvotes
Markham

where I can get MS Office 2016(64bit) or 2019 for Mac at low price

Upgrade Mac to catalina and unfortunately my Office 2013 no longer work. so need get either a 64 bit 2016 or 2019. Where I can get for low price except Ebay

Thanks
13 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2006
599 posts
94 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: eBay really is your best bet.

Otherwise the 'Home Use Program for Office 2019' is an option.
HUP has changed now. You only get 30% off Office365 subscription now: no more cheap perpetual licenses any more
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9774 posts
4950 upvotes
Markham
redflagdealsguy wrote: eBay really is your best bet.

Otherwise the 'Home Use Program for Office 2019' is an option.
Thanks!

Do you mind sharing a seller in eBay to me? Never purchase anything from eBay, so not sure how to identify good or bad sellers
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
19451 posts
5496 upvotes
Toronto
smartie wrote: Upgrade Mac to catalina and unfortunately my Office 2013 no longer work. so need get either a 64 bit 2016 or 2019. Where I can get for low price except Ebay
? There is no such thing as a Office 2013 for Mac.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9774 posts
4950 upvotes
Markham
EugW wrote: ? There is no such thing as a Office 2013 for Mac.
Or might be another version, anyway it's gone due to catalina

But thanks
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
16090 posts
4583 upvotes
Markham
smartie wrote: Or might be another version, anyway it's gone due to catalina

But thanks
double check which version you have, if 2016
looks like there is an update to 64bit https://docs.microsoft.com/en-ca/office ... it-upgrade
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
I hope this is only for home use rather than business use.
A $2 eBay key will cost you a whole lot more if you get busted in an audit.

That said... I still wouldn't pay $2. <3 KMS.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7123 posts
1455 upvotes
Toronto
A legit Office 365 comes with 1TB of online storage, it is not a bad deal even at MSRP.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9774 posts
4950 upvotes
Markham
toalan wrote: A legit Office 365 comes with 1TB of online storage, it is not a bad deal even at MSRP.
I think issue for 365 is you need really spend enough time using office, then it's worth it, but if you are just casual user, then not worth it. For example, in my personal laptop, I only use office for my continue education, so don't think should pay that much

Top