• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2021 2:17 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8520 posts
2941 upvotes
0 downvotes

Where to order Pool Urine Dye Detector

To make a long story short, we moving to a new house that has a backyard pool, some of my nieces and nephews are troublemakers and have been known to pee in the pool on purpose. They will most certainly come over in the summer to swim in the pool how do I stop them from peeing in the pool? I want to know where I can order Pool Urine Dye Detector? someone said try Crappy Tire but since the lockdown everything pool related is out of stock since its not in season. I would rather go in person and order it in ahead of time.
Supermarket worker at Fortino's
I'm Not a Wise Guy but more of a Good Fella~!
Drive an Escalade
18 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21245 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
GoodFellaz wrote: To make a long story short, we moving to a new house that has a backyard pool, some of my nieces and nephews are troublemakers and have been known to pee in the pool on purpose. They will most certainly come over in the summer to swim in the pool how do I stop them from peeing in the pool? I want to know where I can order Pool Urine Dye Detector? someone said try Crappy Tire but since the lockdown everything pool related is out of stock since its not in season. I would rather go in person and order it in ahead of time.
It's a myth, it doesn't exist https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine-indicator_dye

If you want to fool them, buy some food colouring and squirt it behind them. But pee isn't going to cause any harm anyways, so no need to be afraid. Did you know lakes and oceans are full of fish pee?
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Sep 8, 2014
83 posts
77 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I don't have any pool urine detector, but I can sell you some dehydrated water tablets if that would be useful.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
He is just asking for himself Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes. If nephews are trouble makers, they will mix urine detector in the pool and make fun of their uncle. So OP is trying to find out if they can possibly buy this somewhere.
Dec 4, 2009
837 posts
875 upvotes
Flamborough
LOL. Go in person, this kind of request will absolutely lighten the mood wherever you ask! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8520 posts
2941 upvotes
0 downvotes
Todd96srv wrote: LOL. Go in person, this kind of request will absolutely lighten the mood wherever you ask! Face With Tears Of Joy
theres no in-person shopping anywhere in GTA rite now.

So your saying this stuff is a myth? it does not exist? man all these times ive seen it in the movies I thought it was real, damn,
Drive an Escalade
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: theres no in-person shopping anywhere in GTA rite now.

So your saying this stuff is a myth? it does not exist? man all these times ive seen it in the movies I thought it was real, damn,
Get a gallon of yellow food colouring and make the pool yellow. Your relatives don't know why its yellow, they wont go in.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8423 posts
4666 upvotes
Durham
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8520 posts
2941 upvotes
0 downvotes
cool thanks, ya love the sign, and thanks for all the positive comments and upvotes (even though I don't pay attention to them) and likes, you guys are great
Drive an Escalade
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2009
5768 posts
3612 upvotes
Isn’t that what all those chemicals in the pool are for ? Urine is probably the least of your worries. There have been lots of studies on the amount of fecal matter in pools. Hint: Not everyone does a great job of wiping their butts.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7941 posts
5483 upvotes
Victoria, BC
If your water is well balanced (by you), don't worry about some little kid peeing in there. Humiliating them would not be the answer. If you are having a pool party you can always shock the pool afterwards if you want. Adults piss in there too btw.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2019
1678 posts
2053 upvotes
GTA
Just ask them to use the bathroom/shower before jumping into the pool

Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2008
1784 posts
1108 upvotes
Don't let them sweat in the pool either. Imagine swimming in someone else's sweat!
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't 💡
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
is there any bird droppings detector for pools? Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyI am looking for this Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8520 posts
2941 upvotes
0 downvotes
that would be cool but bird droppings are already visible in the pool when the birds poop, we just scoop them out because you can see them already
Drive an Escalade
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2088 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
The amount some kids can pee in a private pool in a session is insignificant to total volume of water and chemicals

You can mess with them by pretending to pee/ use dye right beside them and see how they like it lol

But seriously, you get sunscreen, sweat, bugs, animals, etc. in the pool so a bit of pee is lest of your worry
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2008
1784 posts
1108 upvotes
The only thing I find truly useful is the dead rodent detection device, most pools come equipped with.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary and those who don't 💡
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7631 posts
2175 upvotes
I would be more worried about racoon piss and poo. It's hard to stop them coming by....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)