Fitness and Nutrition

Where to purchase a Power Rack in Ontario?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2021 11:03 am
[OP]
Jun 1, 2019
41 posts
23 upvotes

Where to purchase a Power Rack in Ontario?

Looking for a good quality power rack. Rogue Fitness shipping makes everything expensive. I heard Bells of Steel is good, wondering if anyone has any other options? I have a pickup truck so I can avoid shipping costs if local in GTA.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1262 posts
706 upvotes
When I ordered my equipment, no one was offering local pick-up in GTA. But treadmillfactory and fitnessavenue have opened up local pick-up again in the GTA (not sure how current stay at home order in Ontario impacts that), and they both offer a range of racks at different price points.

Bells of Steel also used to offer free local pick-up in about nine major cities in Canada, but they discontinued that option as shpping costs have increased. I had no free local pick-up option when I ordered (Oct last year), and decided Bells of Steel was the best quality/price option for me, and since was able to take advantage of their gym builder function (discount if you order at least rack, barbell, and bench, and discount extends to plates, and accessories), the savings from the combined discount offset the shipping cost. I'm very happy with the Bells of Steel equipment.