[OP]
Aug 16, 2017
122 posts
124 upvotes

Whirlpool Inside Pass

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Whirlpool
I needed appliances a few years back when I moved into my current home and found the Whirlpool Family and Friends Warehouse sale. Anyhow, fast forward to today and I'm moving again, and in need of a washer and dryer for the new place. I found the Inside Pass website and was able to score a deal on some machines:

MVW6230HW - $765
YMED6230HW - $765

plus free delivery. I hope this helps someone looking for appliances. they also have smaller items like kitchenaid mixers, coffee makers, etc

You may need to register on the site. Theres a big "create account" button under the login spot.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
3032 posts
542 upvotes
Alberta
You need a group code. This is an EPP program
Dec 1, 2007
447 posts
126 upvotes
whatthefug wrote: I needed appliances a few years back when I moved into my current home and found the Whirlpool Family and Friends Warehouse sale. Anyhow, fast forward to today and I'm moving again, and in need of a washer and dryer for the new place. I found the Inside Pass website and was able to score a deal on some machines:

MVW6230HW - $765
YMED6230HW - $765

plus free delivery. I hope this helps someone looking for appliances. they also have smaller items like kitchenaid mixers, coffee makers, etc

You may need to register on the site. Theres a big "create account" button under the login spot.
Hmmm, do you have a group code to offer?

Are you eligible for Inside Pass as an employee of a Whirlpool Supplier, Vendor, Trade Customer, or Strategic Partner? You will need a group code to register.
[OP]
Aug 16, 2017
122 posts
124 upvotes
turkishdelyte wrote: Hmmm, do you have a group code to offer?

Are you eligible for Inside Pass as an employee of a Whirlpool Supplier, Vendor, Trade Customer, or Strategic Partner? You will need a group code to register.
weird. I just clicked to "reset my password" and was able to login. I dont believe I've ever had a code. I dont think ive ever accessed this site before other than attending teh event in person 4 years ago.

Anyway. mods, please delete if this isn't indeed available to others.
Oct 19, 2020
5 posts
Montreal
whatthefug wrote: weird. I just clicked to "reset my password" and was able to login. I dont believe I've ever had a code. I dont think ive ever accessed this site before other than attending teh event in person 4 years ago.

Anyway. mods, please delete if this isn't indeed available to others.
Are you able to extend invitations? or check your settings for the group code?
Sep 3, 2014
847 posts
879 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
whatthefug wrote: I needed appliances a few years back when I moved into my current home and found the Whirlpool Family and Friends Warehouse sale. Anyhow, fast forward to today and I'm moving again, and in need of a washer and dryer for the new place. I found the Inside Pass website and was able to score a deal on some machines:

MVW6230HW - $765
YMED6230HW - $765

You would have been registered when you attended the Whirlpool Family and Friends Warehouse sale.

The website has changed since then, but its still the same thing. That's why you were able to reset your password.

A registration link or code was posted on RFD back in the day and many RFDers registered. A lot of registrations were cancelled by Whirlpool due to the code being leaked as it was intended for actual Whirlpool employees and associates.

Mine still works and we've bought a few appliances from there. Prices are unbeatable.
Sep 3, 2014
847 posts
879 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
RFDealAddict wrote: Are you able to extend invitations? or check your settings for the group code?
Can't be done.