Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

White ice fridge - bargain hunter deal( scratch and dent

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2015 6:31 pm
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON

White ice fridge - bargain hunter deal( scratch and dent

Price:
Hey guys,
Lowes is having a sale of 20% off all major appliances. I saw this fridge at the 800 warden ave. Lowes location. Thought if someone is looking for a floor model and doesn't mind the minor scratches may find this deal useful. It's been decreased twice from its original $ 2700 price tag to a mere $1716. I've shown the major dent in the third pic. Otherwise the fridge looks in great condition. It's a 36 inch huge capacity 29 cu ft that comes with built in 2 year extended warranty from lowes which makes the deal even sweeter. It's got ice water dispenser, dual Evaporator for great humidity levels to keep veggies fresh and all that jazz.

Heres a link to the product info page
http://www.whirlpool.com/-[WRF989SDAH]-1021111/WRF989SDAH/

Let's see if this first post is useful to someone. Thanks

Happy Hunting and be safe driving outside in the crazy weather :)
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5992 upvotes
Sears Outlet/Clearance B&M stores have deals like this all the time. This weekend they have special of an extra 10-40% off the "White Label" clearance price on all major appliances, at the outlet at Don Mills and Steeles. (Markham Outlet Store).

Please don't think I am crapping on your post OP.
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
^ thank you for the response and no worries, I'll be heading to that Sears outlet to find my appliances. The more valid info, the better.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5992 upvotes
MazMazda3 wrote: ^ thank you for the response and no worries, I'll be heading to that Sears outlet to find my appliances. The more valid info, the better.
The appliance discount deal is also on at Sears Rexdale Outlet - I was there this afternoon and I saw the Samsung 2 door + 2 drawer fridge in stainless with ice & water and Sodastream soda water for $1,900 regular $3,100 - it sure was tempting :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)