315 upvotes

[whitespot.ca] BC/AB 20% first order, 10% off subsequent pickup orders

Deal Link:
Savings:
10%
Retailer:
whitespot.ca
More offers from whitespot.ca
Enjoy the great taste of White Spot takeout. Order online and take snacks, lunch, dinner or dessert to-go.
Get 20% off your first online order and 10% off on every online order after.
*Discounts not valid for Family Paks, Pirate Paks, Gift Cards or other promotional offers.

https://orders.whitespot.ca/
47 replies
Dec 26, 2017
151 posts
554 upvotes
Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
Sep 16, 2019
297 posts
355 upvotes
customer gave me a $50 gift card to whitespot, and I was looking to sell it online for $40 but the process is too dreadful. I may just use my gift card with this discount. Not crazy about franchise restaurants like whitespot. Although I've never had it, I've never left one of those franchise restaurants feeling satisfied. Personal preference. Upvoted either way, thanks for sharing!
[OP]
Feb 4, 2007
512 posts
315 upvotes
WCDave wrote: Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
I don't like their food either. I found it overpriced for what they give you but there are people out there that love the place. Their happy hours were decent and start earlier than most.
Apr 4, 2007
164 posts
100 upvotes
yvr
I guess I'm the only one that looks back at their youth of car-hopping, sitting in the back seat of a 1967 Mercury Cougar, eating fries dipped in Triple O sauce. After they deliver, I'll take the kids out to sit in the car and eat our dinner. I just need to find a 1x8 to lay across the window frames in the front seat as a "table" - does Home Depot deliver??

Thanks, OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1503 posts
2401 upvotes
caniran wrote: ..but there are people out there that love the place.
It's a nostalgia thing for a lot of people who grew up in BC. I don't experience it because I didn't grow up here, but some of my friends did.
I think their food is decent but a little expensive for what it is. Their burgers are pretty good.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11101 posts
1509 upvotes
Vancouver
I like the BC Chicken Burger and LOVE the fries no salt. But I agree I think prices have gotten quite high. Maybe it’s why I haven’t been inawhile.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1197 posts
369 upvotes
Vancouver
Correct me if I'm wrong, but take out at Whitespot has always been 20% off your first order and 10% off afterwards.
Feb 12, 2002
716 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, will take advantage of the deal. Kids love pirate paks and we love their endless fries when dine in
Feb 22, 2013
732 posts
584 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: I like the BC Chicken Burger and LOVE the fries no salt. But I agree I think prices have gotten quite high. Maybe it’s why I haven’t been inawhile.
Prices at all restaurants have gotten quite high IMO. A meal at McD is about $10 for the serious chicken or angus burger.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6666 posts
2959 upvotes
Prices at White Spot have gone crazy high and my last experience was that the food was a little bit mediocre for what you pay. Maybe things have improved since?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4289 posts
1787 upvotes
Agreed, the BC chicken burger is quite good.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2439 posts
1129 upvotes
B.C.
WCDave wrote: Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
They've always done this.

But what I find most puzzling is why do they not sell their "CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & CHEESE" casserole for take out?!?!? WHY!? It makes no sense what so over - but you can phone in your order and they'll let you get it for take out - but at full price.

If anyone is interested I'll trade half the white spots in greater Victoria for one East Side Marios. I could go for some AYCE salad and bread sticks please!
Sep 3, 2010
149 posts
135 upvotes
Interesting that many complains about food from White spot. I actually find it to be quite decent. I have friends from the states that also commented White spot is not bad either. Perhaps it's ymmv thing per location?
Apr 2, 2011
494 posts
175 upvotes
I miss White Spot. Have not eaten there since 2014.