Expired Hot Deals

[whitespot.ca] BC/AB 20% first order, 10% off subsequent pickup orders

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2020 5:15 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
615 posts
393 upvotes

[whitespot.ca] BC/AB 20% first order, 10% off subsequent pickup orders

Deal Link:
Savings:
10%
Retailer:
whitespot.ca
More offers from whitespot.ca
Enjoy the great taste of White Spot takeout. Order online and take snacks, lunch, dinner or dessert to-go.
Get 20% off your first online order and 10% off on every online order after.
*Discounts not valid for Family Paks, Pirate Paks, Gift Cards or other promotional offers.


https://orders.whitespot.ca/
47 replies
Member
Dec 26, 2017
201 posts
821 upvotes
Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
887 posts
981 upvotes
customer gave me a $50 gift card to whitespot, and I was looking to sell it online for $40 but the process is too dreadful. I may just use my gift card with this discount. Not crazy about franchise restaurants like whitespot. Although I've never had it, I've never left one of those franchise restaurants feeling satisfied. Personal preference. Upvoted either way, thanks for sharing!
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
615 posts
393 upvotes
WCDave wrote: Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
I don't like their food either. I found it overpriced for what they give you but there are people out there that love the place. Their happy hours were decent and start earlier than most.
Jr. Member
Apr 4, 2007
193 posts
127 upvotes
yvr
I guess I'm the only one that looks back at their youth of car-hopping, sitting in the back seat of a 1967 Mercury Cougar, eating fries dipped in Triple O sauce. After they deliver, I'll take the kids out to sit in the car and eat our dinner. I just need to find a 1x8 to lay across the window frames in the front seat as a "table" - does Home Depot deliver??

Thanks, OP.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
1732 posts
3362 upvotes
Vancouver
caniran wrote: ..but there are people out there that love the place.
It's a nostalgia thing for a lot of people who grew up in BC. I don't experience it because I didn't grow up here, but some of my friends did.
I think their food is decent but a little expensive for what it is. Their burgers are pretty good.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
12203 posts
1958 upvotes
Vancouver
I like the BC Chicken Burger and LOVE the fries no salt. But I agree I think prices have gotten quite high. Maybe it’s why I haven’t been inawhile.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1313 posts
632 upvotes
Vancouver
Correct me if I'm wrong, but take out at Whitespot has always been 20% off your first order and 10% off afterwards.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
740 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, will take advantage of the deal. Kids love pirate paks and we love their endless fries when dine in
Sr. Member
Feb 22, 2013
992 posts
827 upvotes
trellaine201 wrote: I like the BC Chicken Burger and LOVE the fries no salt. But I agree I think prices have gotten quite high. Maybe it’s why I haven’t been inawhile.
Prices at all restaurants have gotten quite high IMO. A meal at McD is about $10 for the serious chicken or angus burger.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8390 posts
4353 upvotes
Prices at White Spot have gone crazy high and my last experience was that the food was a little bit mediocre for what you pay. Maybe things have improved since?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 16, 2008
4365 posts
1932 upvotes
Agreed, the BC chicken burger is quite good.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2693 posts
1360 upvotes
B.C.
WCDave wrote: Not a fan of the food, but love that companies are making moves to keep their businesses running, while supporting employees and keeping social distancing going!

Thanks OP.
They've always done this.


But what I find most puzzling is why do they not sell their "CHICKEN, BROCCOLI & CHEESE" casserole for take out?!?!? WHY!? It makes no sense what so over - but you can phone in your order and they'll let you get it for take out - but at full price.

If anyone is interested I'll trade half the white spots in greater Victoria for one East Side Marios. I could go for some AYCE salad and bread sticks please!
Jr. Member
Sep 3, 2010
161 posts
137 upvotes
Interesting that many complains about food from White spot. I actually find it to be quite decent. I have friends from the states that also commented White spot is not bad either. Perhaps it's ymmv thing per location?
Sr. Member
Apr 2, 2011
533 posts
199 upvotes
I miss White Spot. Have not eaten there since 2014.
Member
Jan 13, 2012
446 posts
487 upvotes
Vancouver
cerealkiller wrote: Interesting that many complains about food from White spot. I actually find it to be quite decent. I have friends from the states that also commented White spot is not bad either. Perhaps it's ymmv thing per location?
That's been my experience. My local one in New West is consistently good, but I've been to others that had cold fries, indifferently assembled sandwiches, and crappy waitstaff. I ordered pickup from the Kingsway Metrotown location for the first time a couple of months ago, and they were on the ball, food was hot and order was correct. I'd definitely go to that location again...
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2011
742 posts
343 upvotes
I find Whitespot pretty consistent, i'm never disappointed when I leave Whitespot, it's just... very average. Would never be my first or even second choice, but in a pinch or when every other restaurant is full it's not a bad substitute. It's a bit overpriced for what you get, but that's all chain restaurants.
Jr. Member
Sep 3, 2010
161 posts
137 upvotes
cstriker045 wrote: I find Whitespot pretty consistent, i'm never disappointed when I leave Whitespot, it's just... very average. Would never be my first or even second choice, but in a pinch or when every other restaurant is full it's not a bad substitute. It's a bit overpriced for what you get, but that's all chain restaurants.
Agreed, i can't say it's gonna win any value recommendation; however, it's just decent enough that you can meet any one (family, out of town friends, business casual lunch...) and won't feel out of place.
Newbie
May 12, 2012
92 posts
53 upvotes
BC
Parrajara wrote: customer gave me a $50 gift card to whitespot, and I was looking to sell it online for $40 but the process is too dreadful. I may just use my gift card with this discount. Not crazy about franchise restaurants like whitespot. Although I've never had it, I've never left one of those franchise restaurants feeling satisfied. Personal preference. Upvoted either way, thanks for sharing!
Hating on a restaurant when you’ve never eaten there?

You do realize that all franchises were once a single location at one point, right? Lol unreal post wow.

Top