• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2020 8:07 am
[OP]
Feb 23, 2015
376 posts
21 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Who uses Freedom Mobile (Wind) towers?

Just as Chatr is on Rogers towers who else is on FM towers?

I trying to get a plan to use a specific tower in a rural area, it is a FM tower.
FM doesn't have the kind of plan I seek so maybe others who share the tower are worth looking into to.
3 replies
Jun 2, 2010
694 posts
380 upvotes
Toronto
BizDeveloper wrote: Just as Chatr is on Rogers towers who else is on FM towers?

I trying to get a plan to use a specific tower in a rural area, it is a FM tower.
FM doesn't have the kind of plan I seek so maybe others who share the tower are worth looking into to.
Just Freedom Mobile. The Big 3 and their sub brands don't roam on Freedom Mobile.

Shaw is planning to introduce "Shaw Mobile" which will be a premium brand compared to Freedom Mobile.
TELUS: Unlimited 25 $37.50/25GB x 2 (50 GB pooled data)
AT&T Prepaid Unlimited MAX: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, ?? GB data
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
20962 posts
10474 upvotes
Oakville
Yup, just Freedom. When you see different "brands" using a company's towers (ie Chatr), almost all of the time that carrier is actually owned by the company in question. I can only think of a handful of carriers that use Rogers towers that aren't owned by Rogers these days.
Feb 24, 2017
26 posts
19 upvotes
BizDeveloper wrote: Just as Chatr is on Rogers towers who else is on FM towers?

What kind of plan are you looking for that Freedom doesn't offer? Check out Freedom's prepaid plans if you haven't already, they're vastly different than their postpaid plans.