Hot Deals

[Whole Foods Market] Double Dozen Bunch of Roses $29.99 (Prime Members Only) [FEB10-16]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2021 1:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9136 posts
10478 upvotes

[Whole Foods Market] Double Dozen Bunch of Roses $29.99 (Prime Members Only) [FEB10-16]

Double Dozen Bunch of Roses $29.99 (Prime Members Only) [FEB10-16]

http://www.amazon.ca/wfmprime for the coupon, not sure if they will authenticate that you're a prime member or not (in past years they havent)

*Valid 2/10 – 2/16/21. In-store and Canada only. Applies to single, multi and rainbow colour 24-stem bunch. Limit 10 units per customer. While supplies last. Quantities limited. No rain checks except where required by law. Must present coupon from amazon.ca/wfmprime and Prime membership at checkout to receive discount.

Last edited by Wizard1 on Feb 9th, 2021 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
21 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18374 posts
6068 upvotes
Toronto
This doesn't seem cheap...Costco is usually around 20 bucks for 2 dozen.
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Dec 11, 2012
254 posts
631 upvotes
Waterloo
deal_with_singh wrote: This doesn't seem cheap...Costco is usually around 20 bucks for 2 dozen.
But not everyone has a Costco membership.

I have prime student, but not a Costco membership. I’m gonna be all over this as other places charge way more.
Last edited by Thecheapindian on Feb 9th, 2021 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1539 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
I have limited knowledge on these traditions. 2 years ago I got my girlfriend flowers, last year ago I got my fiance flowers, this year, do I have to get them for my wife, or do I stop now?
May 22, 2012
674 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
I saw Amazon Prime and thought it would get shipped to my house... disappointed lol

Thanks OP though, it’s a good deal
Jan 13, 2019
192 posts
312 upvotes
Fluid wrote: I have limited knowledge on these traditions. 2 years ago I got my girlfriend flowers, last year ago I got my fiance flowers, this year, do I have to get them for my wife, or do I stop now?

Probably a good idea, especially if you still have the girlfriend and fiance. Just make sure you get the names right.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1028 posts
338 upvotes
But do they have blue ones? :)
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14598 posts
27387 upvotes
Scarborough
platinumtiger19 wrote: I saw Amazon Prime and thought it would get shipped to my house... disappointed lol

Thanks OP though, it’s a good deal
If they offered this as an "add-on item" for orders being delivered on Valentine's Day, I probably would've gone for it. :lol:
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9136 posts
10478 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: If they offered this as an "add-on item" for orders being delivered on Valentine's Day, I probably would've gone for it. :lol:
I only wonder how much care they'll take transporting them. Can you imagine getting them all wilted b/c of either the extreme cold or the heat blasting inside the van? or getting crushed by the random packages rolling around in there. Anyone have any past experience with this?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1862 posts
2325 upvotes
GTA
Fluid wrote: I have limited knowledge on these traditions. 2 years ago I got my girlfriend flowers, last year ago I got my fiance flowers, this year, do I have to get them for my wife, or do I stop now?
If you stop now, you won’t need to buy your ex-wife flowers next year.
Mar 7, 2011
171 posts
200 upvotes
Thecheapindian wrote: But not everyone has a Costco membership.

I have prime student, but not a Costco membership. If I had a I’m gonna be all over this as other places charge way more.
Yeah but that's your choice to have one over the other. Not everyone has prime either. Plus if you're comparing Amazon Student to Costco Gold, it's only a $20 difference, and imo you save a lot more by having a Costco membership than an Amazon one (though the amazon one gives you access to more things)
Sep 6, 2012
519 posts
212 upvotes
Vancouver
Lol. It really depends as you know her the best but happy wife happy family.

Unless you wanna upgrade her status to EX-"fill in yourself here."
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1525 posts
374 upvotes
There's 2 dozen here. Tell her the other dozen is for next year. Once every 2 years not bad.
I'd get this for sure if there was free delivery. What if I go there and no stock or wilted ? It would be a cold wasted trip.
Aug 8, 2013
39 posts
80 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Jon Lai wrote:
$21.99, but AFAIK Costco prices do go up the week of Valentines.
Visited Costco yesterday: single dozen is $20 (florists have actually been hit extremely hard due to covid)
Whole Foods regular price for two dozen bouquet is $34.99

So the coupon saves $5 at Whole Foods but you save $10 compared to Costco.

If Costco is closer to you, I suggest you get your roses there. But Whole Foods can offer to split the two dozen for your girlfriend and wife, and wrap each bouquet beautifully.

An interesting note to remember: flower languages; colours can send different messages (red is romantic love, pink is admiration, yellow is friendship, etc.) Just some food for thought!
Last edited by trancematik on Feb 11th, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 5, 2018
119 posts
91 upvotes
Cheaper to bathe in rose scented soap and gift oneself to partner.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
24739 posts
1874 upvotes
Markham, ON
the quality of roses definitely better than costco...