Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wholesale Club

Energizer Batteries (AA2 & AAA2) $1.47 + $1 C51 Cashback = $0.47 CENTS!!! (C51= claim up to 5 times)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 2:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes

[Wholesale Club] Energizer Batteries (AA2 & AAA2) $1.47 + $1 C51 Cashback = $0.47 CENTS!!! (C51= claim up to 5 times)

Energizer batteries AA2 & AAA2 are $1.47 each for the next couple weeks at Wholesale Club.

When you submit your receipt to Checkout 51 you'll get $1 cashback per battery pack. You can submit up to 5 claims per account. This brings the price down to $0.47 cents each.

Great deal for energizer batteries.

See images for C51 & flyer screenshots.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210819-082106_Checkout 51.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210819-082116_Flipp.jpg
11 replies
Feb 20, 2019
320 posts
110 upvotes
Can i buy 5 batteries together and submit a claim ? or it has to be one battery pack per transaction?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes
mapleleaf6 wrote: Can i buy 5 batteries together and submit a claim ? or it has to be one battery pack per transaction?
You can have 5 battery packs together on one receipt. In C51 you'll select that you purchased 5 battery packs. This will count as 5 claims in C51.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1553 posts
524 upvotes
Toronto
Is wholesale club the RCSS version of Costco? If yes, do you need a membership to shop there?. I never heard of the place until now.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1775 posts
1337 upvotes
Toronto
To each their own. Great deal for those that need it.

But I try to be environmentally conscience when it comes to things like these. I have since switched from disposable batteries to rechargeable Eneloops.

On sale now actually at Dell:

Panasonic eneloop K-KJ17MCC82A - Battery charger - 4xAA/AAA - included batteries: 8 x AA NiMH 2000 mAh - with 2 x AAA NiMH batteries
$49.99
https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/panason ... hoto-video

Eneloops also available at Costco:
https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... rd=eneloop
Last edited by skyrink on Aug 19th, 2021 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 18, 2015
876 posts
709 upvotes
Halton, ON
gyong3 wrote: Is wholesale club the RCSS version of Costco? If yes, do you need a membership to shop there?. I never heard of the place until now.
Yes it is like costco for rcss.
There is a membership program but it is not mandatory to shop there like costco.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2041 posts
1370 upvotes
skyrink wrote: To each their own. Great deal for those that need it.

But I try to be environmentally conscience when it comes to things like these. I have since switched from disposable batteries to rechargeable Eneloops.
Agreed. I use rechargeables where I can, but unfortunately, there are some devices that are picky about the voltage supply and rechargeables typically don't output a full 1.5V which you will get from disposable batteries.
Also, rechargeables aren't great for cold, outdoor conditions.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1553 posts
524 upvotes
Toronto
slimysnot wrote: IMO, these ikea ladda's are cheaper in the long run. I've had the previous generation of white laddas for several years, still last long and retains charge:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/ladda-rech ... -00509814/
I thought ikea would no longer sells rechargeable battery after they cleared out rechargeable batteries few weeks ago. I bought few back then. They were white color and rebranded eneloop. Now I seem them grey. Are they changed? no longer eneloop rebrand?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5029 posts
4469 upvotes
gyong3 wrote: I thought ikea would no longer sells rechargeable battery after they cleared out rechargeable batteries few weeks ago. I bought few back then. They were white color and rebranded eneloop. Now I seem them grey. Are they changed? no longer eneloop rebrand?
They brought them back in different mAh version. Still MIJ so all is good.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1360 posts
2168 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
I guess we can still PM them wherever possible (Home Depot, Bestbuy etc) just for convenience?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18122 posts
9190 upvotes
skyrink wrote: To each their own. Great deal for those that need it.

On sale now actually at Dell:

Panasonic eneloop K-KJ17MCC82A - Battery charger - 4xAA/AAA - included batteries: 8 x AA NiMH 2000 mAh - with 2 x AAA NiMH batteries
$49.99
https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/panason ... hoto-video

Eneloops also available at Costco:
https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... rd=eneloop
When I see these deals come up with the 2 packs of Energizer batteries I pick them up to donate to charity at Christmas time (they also need batteries to go with the toys). It gives the person getting the toy a quality set of batteries, and rechargeable batteries will not work for them.

I agree with you that these are a waste for people at home (I use the Ikea rechargeables for all my own stuff). But wanted to drop the idea out there for people who can't pass up a deal and are willing to donate them.