Site Comments & Suggestions

Why was the "[Amazon.ca] (3D Printer) TRONXY XY-2 Pro Titan @ $179 + tx" Deleted?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2021 7:53 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario

Why was the "[Amazon.ca] (3D Printer) TRONXY XY-2 Pro Titan @ $179 + tx" Deleted?

Deleted / Moved I guess from us seeing it. I had ended up Cancelling it, but why would they do that? I mean was it fraud post, was there issues? I mean how do I know this if I had ordered this and went back to a missing thread?
---
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36617 upvotes
Scarborough
It was being offered by a 3rd party seller who didn't have enough feedback to have their products posted here. In cases where a thread gets deleted and you aren't the OP (who is the only one who gets a notification), you can inquire with any moderator or myself as to the reason why it was removed if you're curious.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
TomRFD wrote: It was being offered by a 3rd party seller who didn't have enough feedback to have their products posted here. In cases where a thread gets deleted and you aren't the OP (who is the only one who gets a notification), you can inquire with any moderator or myself as to the reason why it was removed if you're curious.
Thanks mate. That is all I wanted. Not sure if there is a better way to handle that in the future or some how warn people who might of replied/posted to said thread. It's nice to know these risks as I did cancel due to other advice in the thread, but if I never went back there last night I would of missed said advice and might of been hurt by the purchase without any feedback.

Thanks for the info.
---
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
kanechart wrote: Thanks mate. That is all I wanted. Not sure if there is a better way to handle that in the future or some how warn people who might of replied/posted to said thread. It's nice to know these risks as I did cancel due to other advice in the thread, but if I never went back there last night I would of missed said advice and might of been hurt by the purchase without any feedback.

Thanks for the info.
You should get in the habit of checking who the seller and shipper is with any Amazon, best buy, walmart... thread. They all have 'marketplaces' now where anyone and their dog can sell with no recourse for the buyer. Its the first thing I check now when I am shopping online.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
kr0zet wrote: You should get in the habit of checking who the seller and shipper is with any Amazon, best buy, walmart... thread. They all have 'marketplaces' now where anyone and their dog can sell with no recourse for the buyer. Its the first thing I check now when I am shopping online.
Thank you that is really good advice. Ugh before it was just like Prime and if you saw that you seem to be just fine. I notice more and more sites seem to have market sellers. Even Walmart and Best Buy. It's a bit of a plague like everyone trying be ebay.
---

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)