• Feb 26th, 2006 12:41 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
Anessa wrote:it's just really fat though and i don't need that lol.
Everybody needs some fat in their diet. It's a matter of eating the good fats and oils.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3629 posts
768 upvotes
I think of when they're on farm and those feet stepping on all the chicken crap and stuff. Plus I don't like the jelly like texture of it either....
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3629 posts
768 upvotes
GT108 wrote:But are your girl's feet braised in "special sauce"?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......I'm gonna throw up my lunch now..
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10380 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
amberjill wrote:Toenails.
That's the best part. Its crunchy and tastes like farm animals.
4chan melts your brain.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
4455 posts
48 upvotes
I also do not like eating the bon-y types of chicken wings.. I just don't like little bones basically..the little claws are kinda weird too.
Wanna get a REAL Canadian Job?
Thanks for being a great community, RFD!
[/COLOR]
Oct 27, 2005
94 posts
NW ontario
My grandmother (caucasian) lived all her life in Ohio, and ate chicken feet as well as the soup. You wash them reaally good and then strip the orangey, yellow layer of hide off and then you have tasty tidbits of meat. It is like headcheese. Lots of work but good! :) Kasie
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8002 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Would't one eat almost any other part of the Chicken before they would consider the feet? Breast, Leg, Thigh, Back, Ass, etc.

What poor peasant started this?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2006
1041 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
lol just ate itt todayyy

started eating it when i was a kid...then found out what it REALLY was then stopped eatinggg then went back lol
Aug 12, 2004
449 posts
danfromwaterloo wrote:That's the best part. Its crunchy and tastes like farm animals.

Hmmmmmmmmm I always wondered what was in those maple leaf chicken dogs besides chicken lips.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10364 posts
565 upvotes
Mississauga
Can't wait for KFC to start selling buckets of chicken feet. "Toe licken good".
Jul 30, 2004
664 posts
has this thread inspired anyone to go and try some chicken feet/Phenoix claws? I only like the phenoix claws because of the sauce, can't imagine eating the feet without it. Don't be dusgusted by it, it's actually quite good.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2005
1377 posts
93 upvotes
hey .. chicken feet is so tasty.... and it's nothing compares to chicken testicles... i love them! i'm craving for them now!!
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1039 posts
106 upvotes
chicken feet....my ex served me those when that was all they had for dinner...

I had ABSOLUTELY no idea how to eat those...that and it completely freaked me out...I didn't know that part was edible...

you could say it was a traumatic experience.... :D