Why I Still Can See Ignored User's Post

In IOS forum app. What does exactly ignore function work
5 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
I can confirm that it doesn’t appear to be working as it should in the iOS forums app. I’m not sure if this is a new bug or not, but I’ll look into it tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12575 upvotes
Markham
After latest iOS Forum update, i can’t see content that created by users that I add to ignore list, but if the person creates a thread, I still can see it, at least title, I think we should make any thread and post invisible if I that user is in my ignore list
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
smartie wrote: After latest iOS Forum update, i can’t see content that created by users that I add to ignore list, but if the person creates a thread, I still can see it, at least title, I think we should make any thread and post invisible if I that user is in my ignore list
I knew the team work working on that but I didn't realize it was released yet. The whole threads created by users on your ignore list thing is not an existing feature within our forum software so it's a lot bigger a job. I'll add it to the to do list but it won't be fixed anytime soon.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16792 posts
12575 upvotes
Markham
TomRFD wrote: I knew the team work working on that but I didn't realize it was released yet. The whole threads created by users on your ignore list thing is not an existing feature within our forum software so it's a lot bigger a job. I'll add it to the to do list but it won't be fixed anytime soon.
Thanks

Just think it doesn’t make sense that I saw a thread and click it, then found out I cannot see none of post