17998 posts
17044 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It's small, cramped and UGLY.
Jun 6, 2015
22 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Starting at 37k... and it has nothing. You will need at least the premium package plus (Sport / Premium Plus Package) so 42,900 + destination fee + all those BS fees. Maybe around 50k - 52k?
[OP]
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
780 upvotes
Noobscake wrote: Starting at 37k... and it has nothing. You will need at least the premium package plus (Sport / Premium Plus Package) so 42,900 + destination fee + all those BS fees. Maybe around 50k - 52k?
Still not bad price actually....my friend has one and it's beautiful inside out...love the interior and it's quite spacious too. More spacious than or maybe the same as a CRV or RDX for example. The exterior speaks class too.
[OP]
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
780 upvotes
Swerny wrote: This
Hmm I dunno, at least it's better than RDX where it never get a redesign for ages?
Jun 6, 2015
22 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Exterior wise I would rather get the CLA... GLA wise I only think the 45 model with Edition 1 package looks good... INTERIOR wise, if you a base C class will be good... Speaking of experience, I have a CLA lol...
Deal Addict
May 21, 2015
1152 posts
729 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
I don't like how they tacked on that touchscreen. Overall it's nice looking but having bought one new MB in the past.. never again.
Jun 6, 2015
22 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Beneful1 wrote: I don't like how they tacked on that touchscreen. Overall it's nice looking but having bought one new MB in the past.. never again.
I didn't like that before too, I guess I got used to it. It's like an ipad and I think its actually better than having it integrated since if it is broken you can just replace the whole module I think.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1188 posts
528 upvotes
Beneful1 wrote: I don't like how they tacked on that touchscreen. Overall it's nice looking but having bought one new MB in the past.. never again.
It's not a touchscreen unfortunately.
[OP]
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
780 upvotes
Why?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1188 posts
528 upvotes
TheRed wrote: Still not bad price actually....my friend has one and it's beautiful inside out...love the interior and it's quite spacious too. More spacious than or maybe the same as a CRV or RDX for example. The exterior speaks class too.
You'll get MUCH more for $38,000 with any other Japanese/Korean brand than on this vehicle. $37,000 will buy you a better equipped Hyundai Tucson or Santa Fe.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2014
1188 posts
528 upvotes
I personally don't see the need to buy a GLA, especially the GLA 250 which comes with next to no equipment and no HID's available unless you pony up for the GLA45 AMG. It has minimal cargo capacity so it can't be for someone looking for extra space, and it certainly isn't a sports car. Really, you're paying to tell people you drive a Mercedes.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19141 posts
2862 upvotes
Woodbridge
What is it with Mercedes, it seems you always need to add at least $5k to the starting price whether you go with the 250/Base or 45/AMG.

I really can't get over that Tablet, it's an eyesore. Worst than Chinese knock off, meanwhile Mazda gives you a Samsung like design.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Sep 15, 2011
213 posts
45 upvotes
Sat inside this at the dealership, felt more cramped to me then the B class, I'm 6 feet just for reference. Don't get fooled by the pictures, go and see if for yourself.
Jul 14, 2003
418 posts
164 upvotes
Dundas
TheRed wrote: Still not bad price actually....my friend has one and it's beautiful inside out...love the interior and it's quite spacious too. More spacious than or maybe the same as a CRV or RDX for example. The exterior speaks class too.
It's a bit smaller than a CRV. It's definitely tighter in the rear seats (4 inches less legroom vs CRV), and it doesn't have anywhere near the cargo capacity of a CRV (44cu.ft. vs 71cu.ft.). :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
5044 posts
4294 upvotes
Vancouver
AndyLH88 wrote: It's a bit smaller than a CRV. It's definitely tighter in the rear seats (4 inches less legroom vs CRV), and it doesn't have anywhere near the cargo capacity of a CRV (44cu.ft. vs 71cu.ft.). :)
Agreed. The GLA is tiny inside. It's equivalent to the Lexus NX. Both look decent on the outside, but the moment you sit down inside, you know you're sitting in a cheap and cramped car. The RDX is probably largest in this class of luxury vehicle.
Banned
Nov 8, 2015
146 posts
7 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Quality of materials that's on par with a power wheel in the interior

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)