Real Estate

Locked: Why is it that the pro renting & investing crew know nothing about investing?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2016 11:22 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 16, 2012
3565 posts
687 upvotes
Greely

Why is it that the pro renting & investing crew know nothing about investing?

I find it quite ironic that the people here seem to know everything about real estate and how terrible it is....

They claim to know everything about interest rates, overvaluation of real estate, cost of property tax and repairs, realtor fees, when it will crash, the timeline of when interest rates will increase, population density, world class cities...etc etc

Yet they are unable to transfer that knowledge into stocks and pick a good stock to invest in?

How come you are able to market time real estate yet unable to market time stocks?

Oh wait, you failed at market timing real estate. It hasn't crashed for 20+ years.
Share:
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2014
1067 posts
410 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Although I am bullish on RE in the GTA short term (2-4 years) this post is bootleg.

Step your game up, I have read some of your prior posts, you can do better.

Update the thread with some numbers and facts.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
4040 posts
1652 upvotes
Toronto
techcrium wrote: Yet they are unable to transfer that knowledge into stocks and pick a good stock to invest in?
How do you know? I bought AMD last wednesday

It jumped 50% on Friday.

Apparently I timed the market pretty good.
techcrium wrote: Oh wait, you failed at market timing real estate. It hasn't crashed for 20+ years.
Nobody says that here. You need to stop trolling.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2012
3083 posts
325 upvotes
Mississauga
Why do you assume people make bad stock choices, maybe if you stopped showing your biases in your posts, people would take you more seriously.
May 28, 2012
11374 posts
3594 upvotes
Saskatoon
Stop with the troll threads.