Site Comments & Suggestions

Locked: Why was the thread about Peel police locked?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2016 7:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12522 posts
1430 upvotes
Brampton

Why was the thread about Peel police locked?

Thead was in OT, titled "peel-police-chief-jennifer-evans-21-m-l ... e-2063884/

Why was it locked? Who pays the police dept paychecks? Not us, the taxpayers? So why lock it? Peel tried to arrest me for drug dealing in the middle of the day. But wanna know something, I don't deal drugs, nor do I have a criminal record, but they looked at me at assumed they hit pay dirt! They should be ashamed of their crooked behavior. After my encounter with Peel cops, my respect for them went out the door! They should be shamed online and on the news period.

According to the news article, the girl was inside her own home and was shot in the back. Peel's response to the shooting was, "she was in the wrong place at the wrong time." So being in your own home is being in the wrong place at the wrong time? OH PLEASE!

Your text to link here...
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Share:
6 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36265 posts
10486 upvotes
Ottawa
Cop bashing?
Sep 27, 2003
10778 posts
3074 upvotes
Newmarket
OP was banned, probably partially why.
RFD Forums Moderator
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12522 posts
1430 upvotes
Brampton
WorldIRC wrote: OP was banned, probably partially why.
Why not open it?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12522 posts
1430 upvotes
Brampton
Pete_Coach wrote: Cop bashing?
I don't see it as that. They have to earn respect from the taxpayers. Any bashing is because of their own incompetence.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36265 posts
10486 upvotes
Ottawa
cheapmeister wrote: I don't see it as that. They have to earn respect from the taxpayers. Any bashing is because of their own incompetence.
No, they have to enforce the laws requested/legislated/enacted by the taxpayers or their representatives. Not everyone likes all laws but, until they are changed, taxpayers pay police to ensure they are obeyed.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12522 posts
1430 upvotes
Brampton
Pete_Coach wrote: No, they have to enforce the laws requested/legislated/enacted by the taxpayers or their representatives. Not everyone likes all laws but, until they are changed, taxpayers pay police to ensure they are obeyed.
Yes but Peel is bending the laws and operating in a way that is intimidating. I am no gangster, yet Peel accused me of me of being one. Why did they accuse me? Because of my skin colour? I don't wear my pants hanging low. I was born in this country but I am not white so I should be carded? WTF is that? Do you know I had a police friend. Wanna know what he did? After knowing what I know now, I stay away from cops, heck if I need help I would rather go to a fire station and get firemen to help me, better than being judged by Peel cops.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!