Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wiggle

Osprey Farpoint/Fairvew 40L backpack about $120

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2019 6:08 am
Nov 21, 2008
765 posts
318 upvotes
"International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post"
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
Entered the voucher code on my new account and get an error that "Sorry this offer is for new customers only".
Nov 3, 2008
250 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
gmark2000 wrote: Entered the voucher code on my new account and get an error that "Sorry this offer is for new customers only".
First, thanks to OP for this great find. I didn't order the big 40L backpacks but I had been keeping my eye on a smaller Osprey backpack and got the Escapist 25 + a toiletries "wash bag" to make it to $100.

When I tried to purchase, I ran into the same error. I used chat and they provided me with a custom code to put into the comment area for the purchase. I charged the full amount (without the discount) to my credit card, and they actually deducted the $20 before charging the purchase my card. Great customer service.

They must have added free tracking for me, as I was able to track it. And the item is out for delivery today, and I only placed my order on Wednesday evening!
Aug 13, 2019
25 posts
37 upvotes
sunnycnm5 wrote: "International item released from Customs for processing by Canada Post"
Thanks. I checked the language on items that didn't get dinged and the word "International" is not there. So that is the only difference right? Thanks again.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
Thans op. Time to upgrade my shitty wal mart backpack to this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)