33 posts
116 upvotes

Peak Design 40% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
Wild rock
I've been eye this bag since it came out. I bought the 65L duffle bag for $186.44 after tax this morning at 10 and already received a shipping confirmation. I'm pretty local to the store so it was free shipping. Seems like all peak design stuff is 40% off. Which is almost unheard of for the brand. They don't have all there gear, but they have some.

I called the store and it seems like a legit place. Small mom and pop shop trying to sell merch online

not sure how long the sale will last.
22 replies
Mar 4, 2019
27 posts
10 upvotes
I have Peak Design's Cuff and the previous iteration of the 6L Everyday Sling. I love both and the Sling works great for my Fuji X-E3 and 3 of their smaller prime lens.
40% off is rare on PD stuff and I wonder if it's the store taking a loss to get traffic to their site.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1506 posts
598 upvotes
Narkham
Peak Design has a store on amazon.ca that runs regular sales as well, up to 40%.

However, they don't usually have these travel backpacks/duffel as part of the deal.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Oct 8, 2008
40 posts
10 upvotes
Cheers, OP! Very rare to see PD on sale, and I've wanted a Sling 6L in that colour for a while now so it was worth waiting for only $80!
Nov 22, 2013
227 posts
221 upvotes
Store is legit.

Long established store with strong ties to the community (Peterborough) and great staff!
Jul 22, 2009
377 posts
369 upvotes
Toronto
Randalpink73 wrote: Store is legit.

Long established store with strong ties to the community (Peterborough) and great staff!
Store is also listed as an authorized dealer for PD, in case anyone was wondering.
Jul 19, 2008
95 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, just bought the 45L travel backpack and a cuff! Free shipping as well.

[removed]
Last edited by Sanforized on May 31st, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use BST
Jun 21, 2011
152 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Definitely some killer prices here, nice find OP.
Dec 20, 2003
261 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Damn! Was too slow. Looks like there were limits on stock, I wanted to buy the sling bag in the afternoon, got sidetracked and now not even on the site anymore :(
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2764 posts
1377 upvotes
EDMONTON
Their products are 40% overpriced anyways
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1129 posts
143 upvotes
Hahahapxl wrote: Wanted a cuff strap, but $20 shipping Upside-down Face
This latest version of the cuff is the dumbest design ever because it has a piece of metal. It'll scratch the hell out of your camera when it is in your bag or when taking out/putting back. The previous version with all plastic hardware was a lot more practical. It's almost like they felt they had to add shiny metal to make it look more premium so that they could justify the excessive price. Having silvery 'bling' on your gear goes against blending in as a photographer.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1322 posts
3286 upvotes
Am I missing something? There's only two products appearing by Peak Design in the search results and no Peak Design under their brands section
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1206 posts
239 upvotes
ngking1 wrote: Seems like everything is sold out!
Just the 45L travel backpack looks sold out. The 65L duffle and the other small stuff is still available.

Edit: weird, the 45L looks to be available from their bikes site.

Edit2: Looks like OP was right and they actually did sell out of all PD stuff. Their website just hasn't been updated yet. They cancelled my order. :(
Jul 19, 2008
95 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
flimbs wrote: Just the 45L travel backpack looks sold out. The 65L duffle and the other small stuff is still available.

Edit: weird, the 45L looks to be available from their bikes site.

Edit2: Looks like OP was right and they actually did sell out of all PD stuff. Their website just hasn't been updated yet. They cancelled my order. :(
Same - just received an email saying they ran out of stock of both items and have cancelled my order and refunded my money. Argh!
Nov 26, 2018
248 posts
234 upvotes
darn. i really wanted the duffel bag. i already have the strap.