Expired Hot Deals

[Wildfire Grillhouse] Niagara Falls - $22 New York Strip and lobster tail @ Wildfire Grillhouse. Sun-Thurs

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2020 6:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20176 posts
21062 upvotes
Toronto

Niagara Falls - $22 New York Strip and lobster tail @ Wildfire Grillhouse. Sun-Thurs

Deal Link:
Price:
$22
Retailer:
Wildfire Grillhouse
http://wildfiregrillhouse.ca/specials/

It's True! Treat yourself Sunday-Thursday with a New York Strip and a Lobster Tail for $22!

*For a limited time. Dine in Only

Wildfire Grillhouse
7429 Lundy's Lane
Niagara Falls, On L2H 1G9
Canada
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6492 posts
357 upvotes
GT'eh
Are there details for dates the promo is on for & is a reservation required,
price is great, almost too good to be true. Pretty sure I could devour 2-3 plates of these and take the carby sides to go.
Last edited by Neovingian on Dec 12th, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Dec 2, 2019
69 posts
44 upvotes
This could be a good deal considering restaurants are such a rip off around the Falls. I do recall the Groupons being full of strings attached but this sounds legit since its low season.
Suddenly clipping coupons
Apr 6, 2017
612 posts
1027 upvotes
Is this another one of the many mob owned money laundering businesses in the falls?
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2714 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget you can first buy the $100 gift card and get an extra $25. (Assuming $25 gift card) And use that to pay.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8374 posts
2238 upvotes
Mississauga
beachlover wrote: Don't forget you can first buy the $100 gift card and get an extra $25. (Assuming $25 gift card) And use that to pay.
I like how you think.

Has anybody had dinner there before?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2285 posts
1302 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Where and how do you get i the gift card?

EDIT: It is on their website.
beachlover wrote: Don't forget you can first buy the $100 gift card and get an extra $25. (Assuming $25 gift card) And use that to pay.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4176 posts
1069 upvotes
Neovingian wrote: Are there details for dates the promo is on for & is a reservation required,
price is great, almost too good to be true. Pretty sure I could devour 2-3 plates of these and take the carby sides to go.
It doesn’t say it’s all you can eat, so you would need to order more than one of you wanted 2-3 plates.
Sep 22, 2012
326 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
3oz. Lobster tail is smaller than some grilled shrimps.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10385 posts
2942 upvotes
LazerHawk wrote: This could be a good deal considering restaurants are such a rip off around the Falls. I do recall the Groupons being full of strings attached but this sounds legit since its low season.
I hate Niagara Falls for this - they gouge you for meals.

Last time we drove over to Niagara NY for supper at Chillis instead.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
3821 posts
1341 upvotes
kool1 wrote: I hate Niagara Falls for this - they gouge you for meals.

Last time we drove over to Niagara NY for supper at Chillis instead.
Next time save yourself the trip across the bridge and head to Niagara-on-the-Lake for a memorable meal at Backhouse (https://backhouse.xyz/). Alternatively, leave before lunch or dinner time and drive over to Jordan or Winona to enjoy Pearl Morissette (https://pearlmorissette.com/) or Memphis Fire (https://www.memphisfirebbq.com/).
Nov 19, 2012
388 posts
227 upvotes
Thanks for the info here folks. Keep it coming. Trying to line up some cheap dining, entertainment, accommodations in Niagara to pair with my $200 flights in July. I do realize this is peak season, so I will be paying a premium for some things.