Cell Phones

Will wireless boxing day deals be better?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2022 3:26 pm
[OP]
Dec 8, 2020
415 posts
164 upvotes
Bc canada

Will wireless boxing day deals be better?

Rogers is doing everything they can to keep their customers. Especially if they are in Ontario which does not make any sense because Rogers is a Canadian wide company…
As for TELUS, they are not doing squat to keep me as a customer. Since i did Get a win back from Rogers, I will most likely be taking that even though I’m not happy with them. They are supposed to call me Monday or Tuesday.. But I need to lower my monthly bills.

Either way, does anybody think boxing day will be better? Or should I just grab The Rogers win back right now. It’s only 40 for 20..Unamused Face
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1017 posts
1748 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
Dejavudiva wrote: Rogers is doing everything they can to keep their customers. Especially if they are in Ontario which does not make any sense because Rogers is a Canadian wide company…
As for TELUS, they are not doing squat to keep me as a customer. Since i did Get a win back from Rogers, I will most likely be taking that even though I’m not happy with them. They are supposed to call me Monday or Tuesday.. But I need to lower my monthly bills.

Either way, does anybody think boxing day will be better? Or should I just grab The Rogers win back right now. It’s only 40 for 20..Unamused Face
Koodo, Virgin, and Fido are all offering $30 20 GB.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
[OP]
Dec 8, 2020
415 posts
164 upvotes
Bc canada
I need the service and they just dont have it. Or else i would.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)