Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Williams Sonoma

$229 Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer - limited colour options

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2021 7:03 am
Sep 28, 2009
237 posts
1318 upvotes
Leduc,AB

$229 Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer - limited colour options

Deal Link:
Price:
$229
Expiry:
March 31, 2021
Retailer:
Williams Sonoma
Not all colours have the same price. Works for the truffle black colour.
The shipping charge is $12.50
lowest price on CCC US is: $279 US$

for more information on item see: https://www.breville.com/us/en/products ... ov860.html
and link to review: https://www.techgearlab.com/reviews/kit ... t-oven-air
Last edited by BeeBeeRFD on Mar 28th, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
197 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1788 posts
2622 upvotes
Hot price for this model with air fryer!

Although, frying on these multipurpose ovens are not as good as frying in a stand alone air fryer.
Jan 27, 2011
718 posts
773 upvotes
that's a crazy good price....even with non-free shipping.
Mar 18, 2012
103 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
This is a great deal, I couldn't resist. We have the larger Breville Smart Air oven and it's great, but the smaller one will work better in the space we have, and the black is lovely. I have never seen these at a discount of more than 25%. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
.......I already have an oven style air fryer.... but I've always wanted to get a Breville one....
Jun 22, 2007
265 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto
caroferris1 wrote: This is a great deal, I couldn't resist. We have the larger Breville Smart Air oven and it's great, but the smaller one will work better in the space we have, and the black is lovely. I have never seen these at a discount of more than 25%. Thanks OP!
How much more is the larger Breville Smart Air Oven? Do you have a link to it? I wanted a larger Smart Oven with French doors but hard to find...
I would be putting this in the dedicated spot for the microwave which is why I wanted a larger toaster oven for the new place.
Jul 11, 2019
49 posts
204 upvotes
I already have the Smart Oven Pro and a Phillips Airfryer, but this is too hot of a deal to pass up. The black truffle model is by far the best looking colour option in my opinion too. I guess I'll just have to pass down the old appliances to my parents.
Aug 31, 2015
44 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In for one, thanks! Came out at around $280ish after tax and shipping.

Been looking at a toaster oven for a while, had to return the old one I bought for this one loool
I am not in any way affiliated to anything or anyone or any entity. Yes, I am nothing.
Mar 25, 2021
8 posts
11 upvotes
I bought one of these early 2018, amazing product but after a couple years of use the fan seems to give out. I love it and want to fix it but can't seem to find replacement parts for the fan assembly.
Feb 23, 2010
317 posts
319 upvotes
Hot price. Gah I bought the smart pro from Canadian Tire during their multi point event like two months agoPensive Face
Last edited by paradoll on Mar 28th, 2021 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 6, 2011
577 posts
827 upvotes
toronto
decent price for the brand name, but missing rotisserie function
Mar 18, 2012
103 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
Cheetah wrote: How much more is the larger Breville Smart Air Oven? Do you have a link to it? I wanted a larger Smart Oven with French doors but hard to find...
I would be putting this in the dedicated spot for the microwave which is why I wanted a larger toaster oven for the new place.
The one we have is Model #BOV900BSS, it is this one. The dimensions are 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high vs the smaller one which is 18 1/2" x 15 3/4" x 11" high. We paid $480 for ours at 25% off, so the $409.95 price at Williams-Sonoma is as low as I have seen for the big one (although I haven't been stalking it...but the regular price is $599 for that one, yikes). We use it ALL the time, barely ever turn our big oven on anymore!
Last edited by caroferris1 on Mar 28th, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 5, 2012
431 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
What will be better for airfrying?

Cosori, Ninja, InstantPot Vortex Plus or this?