GTA

Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer $269.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$269.95
Retailer:
Williams Sonoma
Williams Sonoma restocked the oven.
I know the price is higher than last week but still cheaper than anywhere else.
Again the same is Black model only.

The shipping is also now $19.95 compare to $12.95

Remember this “Air Fryer” model has 2 year warranty vs Smart Oven Pro (1 year). A lot of credit card insurance program will double that to 4 years.
Thread Summary
Don't have the options you're looking for? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best air fryers!
104 replies
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10027 posts
9747 upvotes
Markham
You Sir, are a Gentleman and a Scholar.

But alas, I think the Universe will again hear the painful screams of thousands of RFDers in a couple days when Williams-Sonoma cancels everyone's order cause they're a terrible company.
Dec 28, 2014
73 posts
114 upvotes
Barrie
Ordered again. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again. Did anyone actually have their order fulfilled from last time?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10027 posts
9747 upvotes
Markham
hrbooks2 wrote: Ordered again. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again. Did anyone actually have their order fulfilled from last time?
This is the most important question lol
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
463 posts
1010 upvotes
GTA
I wasn't aware they were that terrible.
Maybe just that sale last week didn't go so well?

I thought they were good.
Many years ago, they used to offer lifetime warranty on ALL products they sell. I paid more (I probably got them price matched )and got the appliences from there.
Once they gave me a brand new toaster oven because my old one's door handle was loose. It was 3 years old and discontinued.
Last edited by el'ation on Apr 6th, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 2, 2006
135 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Mixed feelings about this company, probably won't buy anything from them again unless it was an uber deal.
Ordered the first time and got the ordered confirmed, etc. Later received the cancellation email indicating price error.
Called customer service where they insisted the order was cancelled for everyone even when I asked to verify the order.
Called back a few days later just giving order number where they provided a tracking number. Only believed it once it arrived today!
Since its more expensive than previous deal, I would think twice perhaps.
Jan 22, 2017
60 posts
118 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Not the same. BBB has the BOV845, WS has the BOV860. The WS one has air frying.
Thanks my man
Dec 12, 2010
128 posts
205 upvotes
Montréal
el'ation wrote: A lot of credit card insurance program will double that to 4 years.
Mmmh last time I looked it does say that it double the warranty but for maximum 1 year, no? At least on my very ordinary credit card
Jan 22, 2017
60 posts
118 upvotes
Order placed with freaking $20 shipping fee. There more shipping fee than I have paid in total in the last 5 years.
Sep 25, 2014
53 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I just called them to see if they would price adjust to match the order they cancelled last week. CSR instantly knew which product I was talking about (item and price) and refused to provide a price adjustment as the "229 price was a pricing error". I wish they would've told me this last week instead of lying and saying it was not available. I guess it could have gone out of stock due to the price error, but they probably could've explained same and didn't. Oh well.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
463 posts
1010 upvotes
GTA
elnini0 wrote: Mmmh last time I looked it does say that it double the warranty but for maximum 1 year, no? At least on my very ordinary credit card
I called capital One Costco cards insurance company today because my 2.5 year old Breville Smart Oven Pro broke.

1 year warranty becomes 2 years
2 years = 4 years.
5 years = 6 years.
I think max is 6 years.

So my oven is not covered.
But Breville made an exception and fixing it for me now.
They were initially charging $170 to repair.
Last edited by el'ation on Apr 6th, 2021 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2006
463 posts
1010 upvotes
GTA
Anikiri wrote: Not the same. BBB has the BOV845, WS has the BOV860. The WS one has air frying.
And 2 year warranty vs 1 year.
Nov 1, 2012
342 posts
183 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered last time and it got cancelled. Not expecting much but at this price I'm still willing to give it a shot
Apr 5, 2021
1 posts
3 upvotes
Don't feel comfortable buying from this shop .. ordered last time, got two emails giving two different reasons: one is out of stock, the other is price error. Would prefer to buy from Canadian business instead..
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4654 posts
126 upvotes
Oakville
Did anyone get it for $229 the last time?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22506 posts
172716 upvotes
GTA
Yes, they did ship the $229 orders for those who ordered (relatively) early, despite sending essentially everyone a notice that their order would be cancelled.