Expired Hot Deals

Williams Sonoma

Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 8qt - $129.98 (Regular $199.95)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 11:33 am
[OP]
Jun 20, 2007
108 posts
41 upvotes

Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus 8qt - $129.98 (Regular $199.95)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
35%
Retailer:
Williams Sonoma
Williams Sonoma is selling the 8qt version of the well regarded Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus for $129.98. Matches the ATL previously posted here: williams-sonoma-hot-instant-pot-duo-evo ... 0-2423797/. Primary features over the regular IP models on sale include the automatic sealing vent switch, inner pot that can be used on stovetops, handles on the inner pot, and sous vide function.

Unfortunately the 6qt is not on sale this time, so there are limited PM opportunities, but Best Buy is currently selling the model, so it is possible to PM there. There has been variable success in having chat reps PM the price without adding shipping, if Williams Sonoma does not have stock for local pickup.

Comparison to other IP models

Wirecutter review

Video Review:
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4199 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
$20 shipping :(

Any promo codes available?
Nov 8, 2005
186 posts
392 upvotes
Halifax
Best Buy support did a price match for me.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4199 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Stewx wrote: Best Buy support did a price match for me.
Did you do it after or before you ordered?
Nov 8, 2005
186 posts
392 upvotes
Halifax
HKPolice wrote: Did you do it after or before you ordered?
You have to do it afterwards
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4199 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Stewx wrote: You have to do it afterwards
Wow I've tried twice already and denied twice, ignorant outsourced 3rd party reps.

1 claimed that the model number does not match. Another claimed that since williams sonoma was "on sale" they wouldn't match it.

More trouble than it's worth, I had no idea BB PM was so PITA, looks like I'll just have to return it and order from WS.
Aug 10, 2010
560 posts
513 upvotes
HKPolice wrote: Wow I've tried twice already and denied twice, ignorant outsourced 3rd party reps.

1 claimed that the model number does not match. Another claimed that since williams sonoma was "on sale" they wouldn't match it.

More trouble than it's worth, I had no idea BB PM was so PITA, looks like I'll just have to return it and order from WS.
This was the last year sale williams-sonoma-hot-instant-pot-duo-evo ... 0-2423797/. Quite a number of people had troubles PM BB with WS. Last time, the BB agent told me that any sale price from other retails are consider as a "special sale price" and they wouldn't price match. I told the agent that they do have definition of "special sale price" on their website (https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/payin ... -guarantee) and at that time it was not a holiday sale. Then they said it was a WS clearance on that new model. I was speechless and at the end I just gave up. However, some people had better luck by went through the chat instead.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2007
2855 posts
947 upvotes
I have an 8 qt and a 3 qt. Use the 3qt for the simple quick side dishes, the 8 qt for the big batches restocking the freezer... if you have a 6qt you probably don't want the 8 qt, but it's great.
na na na na na na na na na NA.
Jul 2, 2011
2 posts
Mississauga
I bought this product on costco.ca 2 weeks ago for $149.99. shipping was free and I also value Costco return policy so I guess it was worth the extra $20? Looks like it is sold out at Costco right now but probably will be back in stock soon :).
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2003
4199 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
shoppingsheep wrote: This was the last year sale williams-sonoma-hot-instant-pot-duo-evo ... 0-2423797/. Quite a number of people had troubles PM BB with WS. Last time, the BB agent told me that any sale price from other retails are consider as a "special sale price" and they wouldn't price match. I told the agent that they do have definition of "special sale price" on their website (https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/payin ... -guarantee) and at that time it was not a holiday sale. Then they said it was a WS clearance on that new model. I was speechless and at the end I just gave up. However, some people had better luck by went through the chat instead.
Never again, last time I bought from BB was in 2018.
Aug 10, 2010
560 posts
513 upvotes
HKPolice wrote: Never again, last time I bought from BB was in 2018.
Yah, it's time consuming and frustrating. I was told that Walmart doesn't do price match anymore. Not sure if BB will soon do the same later.