Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Wind] 39 dollar plan is back. $29 for 10 months boxing day special.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2016 11:02 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Guys of u need phones I have wind locked

Nexus 5 and 4 there ok condition every 2 yrs we swap

Nexus 5 32 g
Nexus 4 16g

Both in excellent condition all has bumpers on them and screen protection
Mar 7, 2011
425 posts
17 upvotes
jkyc wrote: is there anyone can keep their old tab and switched to the new plan successfully?
I believe I got very nice representative yesterday.
She said that I can stay on $40 plan and get $10 off for 6 months but this plan won't have US calling. In this way I can keep my original tab $300 and she offered $150 bonus on tab (I completed 2 years with wind yesterday).
She gave me $40 back in credit.

Now, I called in today to do my hardware upgrade and this guy was awesome. He offered my wish 40 plan (which has US calling too) and $10 in service credits for 10 months. So, now my plan has everything like boxing day plan and my old tab of $300.

I have to decide which phone to upgrade. Any suggestions from Moto X Play, Nexus 6, Samsung S6.

One thing I didn't threaten them to cancel. I was very polite and asked what could be offered to old customer.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
khannap wrote: I believe I got very nice representative yesterday.
She said that I can stay on $40 plan and get $10 off for 6 months but this plan won't have US calling. In this way I can keep my original tab $300 and she offered $150 bonus on tab (I completed 2 years with wind yesterday).
She gave me $40 back in credit.

Now, I called in today to do my hardware upgrade and this guy was awesome. He offered my wish 40 plan (which has US calling too) and $10 in service credits for 10 months. So, now my plan has everything like boxing day plan and my old tab of $300.

I have to decide which phone to upgrade. Any suggestions from Moto X Play, Nexus 6, Samsung S6.

One thing I didn't threaten them to cancel. I was very polite and asked what could be offered to old customer.
When you stated on your first paragraph that the first rep offer you $150 bonus for your wind tab,does that mean you will have $450 in total for the wind tab?
Mar 7, 2011
425 posts
17 upvotes
jkyc wrote: When you stated on your first paragraph that the first rep offer you $150 bonus for your wind tab,does that mean you will have $450 in total for the wind tab?
Yes, I have $450 on windtab.
Dec 7, 2008
200 posts
84 upvotes
ok there's some *****ery here. is anyone else getting 39.99 charged for their bills? I called them and they said the 10$ discount is extra credits like the BYOP credit. but from all the ads, from the salesperson who sign up my plan, they all said it's a 10$ discount off my bill for 10 months. anyone else getting this?
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26762 posts
9330 upvotes
where I belong
lillik wrote: ok there's some *****ery here. is anyone else getting 39.99 charged for their bills? I called them and they said the 10$ discount is extra credits like the BYOP credit. but from all the ads, from the salesperson who sign up my plan, they all said it's a 10$ discount off my bill for 10 months. anyone else getting this?
$10 off is my understanding also (i.e. $29 charge instead of $39)...

My bill will be on 1/23, hopefully correctly, and 2nd month should be free also...
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A