Expired Hot Deals

[Wind Mobile] Lightly loved phone sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2016 4:30 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1133 posts
1128 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Wind Mobile] Lightly loved phone sale

https://www.windmobile.ca/plans-and-dev ... ial-offers

I dont know whether this is a repost but was checking the wind website and found it. Its in-store only and i called a couple of the stores and they said they have few Sony's, Nexus 6P and Motorola's. If the prices are as good as last time, then its surely a hot deal.
I could only know the price of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and it was about $130.
Best of luck!
89 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
6680 posts
6578 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I saw this last night but couldn't find any mention of it on
Their social media outlets. Will check around tomorrow and confirm
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2009
556 posts
182 upvotes
B.C
SureshA720227 wrote: https://www.windmobile.ca/plans-and-dev ... ial-offers

I dont know whether this is a repost but was checking the wind website and found it. Its in-store only and i called a couple of the stores and they said they have few Sony's, Nexus 6P and Motorola's. If the prices are as good as last time, then its surely a hot deal.
I could only know the price of Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and it was about $130.
Best of luck!
Just called a store in GVR and ask for these Lightly Loved/refurbished. $550 for a Note 5. $450 for Nexus 6P.
Forget it! :D
Jr. Member
Oct 13, 2014
155 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why don't they post the list of phones and their prices online like last time?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2013
5873 posts
2541 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
egoignaxio wrote: Why don't they post the list of phones and their prices online like last time?
Probably very limited stock and sparsley distributed among stores.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."
I like wearing tinfoil hats.

¯\_(-.-)_/¯

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ "Behold!"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8388 posts
3052 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a list somewhere with prices? I really don't want to call random stores and ask, they don't usually pick up and when they do are incredibly difficult.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
6680 posts
6578 upvotes
Richmond Hill
NervousTeenager wrote: How is the quality of these "lightly loved" phones?
Wind describes them as,
A Lightly Loved phone has either been returned to WIND within 2 weeks of usage from the purchase date in working order and without physical damage OR has been refurbished back to working order without physical damage.
I've purchased two lightly loved phones in the past and they were pretty much brand new.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Newbie
Feb 9, 2016
34 posts
18 upvotes
Just called the wind mobile at Metrotown and the Rep confirmed that they did have lightly loved phones for sale, but when I asked about any 6P's,he quoted me $649 for a 32gb which isnt much of a sale lol.

Where'd you guys find $450 for a 6p? I'm looking for one!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
513 upvotes
GVR
PERNGWEN wrote: Just called the wind mobile at Metrotown and the Rep confirmed that they did have lightly loved phones for sale, but when I asked about any 6P's,he quoted me $649 for a 32gb which isnt much of a sale lol.

Where'd you guys find $450 for a 6p? I'm looking for one!
$650 is the current sale price for a new 6P, the guy likely made a mistake.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 3, 2010
6704 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
UnCeo wrote: $650 is the current sale price for a new 6P, the guy likely made a mistake.
It seems you are right.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
6680 posts
6578 upvotes
Richmond Hill
It seems like this sale started on the 28th. If I had to guess, the reason they're not advertising it heavily is because of the feces-storm that happened last sale - phones were ringing nonstop and employees were getting pissed.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14666 posts
2339 upvotes
Toronto
aeba7 wrote: It seems like this sale started on the 28th. If I had to guess, the reason they're not advertising it heavily is because of the feces-storm that happened last sale - phones were ringing nonstop and employees were getting pissed.
I see an easy solution to this. Wind should buy back all the lightly loved phones from dealers and corporate stores and sell them online.
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2007
137 posts
30 upvotes
London
And hoarded by their employees for themselves and family/freinds
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1059 posts
557 upvotes
Do you have to be a wind customer to buy these?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 28, 2004
21762 posts
3026 upvotes
Toronto
shahram0 wrote: Do you have to be a wind customer to buy these?
You do have to be a wind customer...best option is to go on prepaid...pay for the 30days and don't renew...

Last time I lucked out and was able to get a BlackBerry Q10....great mp3 player!!

Mint condition...came with headphones and charger..no OEM box and you only get to test in-store...there is warranty (I think 30 days) but all sales final!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Sr. Member
Dec 16, 2014
887 posts
475 upvotes
Easter Island
they had a PDF of phones last time
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2607 posts
1569 upvotes
ji2o0k wrote: You do have to be a wind customer...best option is to go on prepaid...pay for the 30days and don't renew...

Last time I lucked out and was able to get a BlackBerry Q10....great mp3 player!!

Mint condition...came with headphones and charger..no OEM box and you only get to test in-store...there is warranty (I think 30 days) but all sales final!
asked Wind through Facebook PM:
it is available for outright purchase for anyone. ^Chris

Top