Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
WIND Mobile

Unlimited 45 55 HOLIDAY PLANS 2015

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2015 5:18 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2579 posts
2827 upvotes

[WIND Mobile] Unlimited 45 55 HOLIDAY PLANS 2015

Wind Mobile 2015 Holiday plans are online

Unlimited Holiday $45
- Unlimited Data (with 3GB full speed access)
- Unlimited Canada/US-Wide Talk
- Unlimited Global Text
- Voicemail+
- World Saver
- World Traveler
- Unlimited US Long Distance
- Call Control Features
- Up to $100 off the purchase of a new phone with WINDtab
- PLUS get up to $15 extra to play with every month.

Unlimited Holiday $55
- Unlimited Data (with 8GB full speed access),
- Unlimited Canada/US-Wide Talk
- Unlimited Global Text
- Voicemail+
- World Saver
- World Traveler
- Unlimited US Long Distance
- Call Control Features
- Up to $100 off the purchase of a new phone with WINDtab
- Unlimited US Roaming
- PLUS get up to $15 extra to play with every month.

Feel free to click "THANKS" (on the left) if this information was usefull for you...
49 replies
Sep 23, 2010
340 posts
58 upvotes
Isn't this more expensive than their usual 40/mo and 50/mo plans?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2579 posts
2827 upvotes
That's what I was thinking... I was looking through the details to see if I was missing something??

Other then the $10 add-on credit/month or the $15(BYOP) add-on credit per month its more pricy?
lumpen wrote: Isn't this more expensive than their usual 40/mo and 50/mo plans?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
Seems that Wind is slowly getting more and more expensive.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5736 posts
354 upvotes
BRAISKI wrote: Seems that Wind is slowly getting more and more expensive.
They are bleeding money. Their ARPU for the entirety of their existence has been around $30-35. Definitely will not be able to stay in business with those numbers.
Jun 24, 2007
65 posts
21 upvotes
Their regular $39.99 unlimited plan doesn't include voicemail IIRC, so it works out to close to the same.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2015
1803 posts
851 upvotes
Ottawa,Ont
Wind is rumoured to be launching LTE in 1st quarter 2016
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
omegadivide wrote: how fast is "full speed" data ?
Not that fast I would think considering if it was they'd advertise an actual speed.

Wind's network is a strong hit and miss. Sometimes it's flawless, and sometimes it's nowhere to be found. Even though their coverage map says otherwise, I've often found myself in many dead spots all around TO and area, not just in the business section downtown from all the tall buildings.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1597 posts
1455 upvotes
torontokris wrote: That's what I was thinking... I was looking through the details to see if I was missing something??

Other then the $10 add-on credit/month or the $15(BYOP) add-on credit per month its more pricy?
You get the extra $5 BYOP credit on either plan. But the holiday $45 plan includes world traveler ($8 add-on to the $40 plan) and the $10 possible credit each month.
Nov 15, 2015
1 posts
Vanier, ON
They also come with the World Saver and World Traveler. If you use one or both of those you'd be better off getting one of these Holiday plans. Otherwise it depends on how much roaming you will do to make use of the $10 credit.
torontokris wrote: That's what I was thinking... I was looking through the details to see if I was missing something??

Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2461 posts
949 upvotes
Halton
Variability wrote: Not that fast I would think considering if it was they'd advertise an actual speed.

Wind's network is a strong hit and miss. Sometimes it's flawless, and sometimes it's nowhere to be found. Even though their coverage map says otherwise, I've often found myself in many dead spots all around TO and area, not just in the business section downtown from all the tall buildings.
I agree. Most time you find yourself in the dead spots when you actually need to use your cellphone....
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1828 posts
574 upvotes
Fire wrote: I agree. Most time you find yourself in the dead spots when you actually need to use your cellphone....
As a frequent go-train commuter from brampton to union, the train ride drove me *****ing nuts on wind. will never go back for any price until they improve reception.
Feb 4, 2007
859 posts
886 upvotes
Wind's network is next to useless these days. 12 months ago in this very geolocation I used to get easily over 50% signal (not "good" in relation to other providers, as this is a metal/cement building), but these days I am lucky if I get 25% (as am writting this I am getting 15% signal).
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
2234 posts
731 upvotes
Toronto
oh man their plans are getting more expensive now.. I still have my 2012 back to school $29 unlimited everything
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2010
1200 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
This is mine from 2010 LOL, $29/mth

MY PLAN

Super Smart
$45/mo.
Activation Date: Sep 18, 2010

Unlimited Data (5GB full speed allotment)
Unlimited Canada-wide Picture /Video Messaging
Unlimited US-wide Picture / Video Messaging
Unlimited Canada-wide Texting
Unlimited Global Texting
Unlimited Local Calling
Voicemail
Call Control (Caller ID, Missed Call Alerts, Conference Calling, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting)
No Hidden Fees, System Access Fees or Activation Fees
Use your features anywhere on our network
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10596 posts
15787 upvotes
GT-EH
I'm still on that $40 HMP when they offered it back in 2010... lol

I'm seriously thinking of ditching it though.

Might go pay-as-you-go Koodo instead.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2579 posts
2827 upvotes
Agreed Koodo $48 5GB LTE plans on a Canada Wide RELIABLE network seem better then WIND's "deals"
(Koodo prices depends on your province - or you need to do a workaround)

GiOBoY wrote: I'm still on that $40 HMP when they offered it back in 2010... lol

I'm seriously thinking of ditching it though.

Might go pay-as-you-go Koodo instead.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure why some are comparing 4 year old plans to current ones. You basically got rewarded for being an early supporter when the network was much smaller and much more inconsistent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)