• Apr 2nd, 2019 9:06 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
206 posts
52 upvotes
mississauga

Wind sushi

My friend brought me to wind sushi buffet in Niagara Fall and I found that was very nice, for 32$ combo, the sashimi salmon, whine tuna and the grill seabass weere all excellent, and the grilled beef end rib also very good.
Any comment on other Wind resto in Mississauga or Toronto? how does it compare to other sushi resto?
I only came to 168 and it was not good.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8555 posts
2500 upvotes
Mississauga
I've been to Wind Sushi on Mississauga Rd. two times. They're owned by Spoon & Fork.
The food quality is very good. Service is great. Dinner cost about $32.99. My new favourite AYCE in the West end.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Dec 12, 2010
152 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Raggie wrote: I've been to Wind Sushi on Mississauga Rd. two times. They're owned by Spoon & Fork.
The food quality is very good. Service is great. Dinner cost about $32.99. My new favourite AYCE in the West end.
They're owned by spoon and fork?

https://www.windgroupinc.ca/

Been to East Izakaya and Wind in St. Catharines. Both were very good, especially east. I'd expect Mississauga to be no different
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16210 posts
3571 upvotes
Toronto
Raggie wrote: I've been to Wind Sushi on Mississauga Rd. two times. They're owned by Spoon & Fork.
Are they? I don't see any evidence of that.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
8555 posts
2500 upvotes
Mississauga
My error, thanks for the correction. I went by information a friend relayed to me.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
May 29, 2008
768 posts
292 upvotes
Hamilton
Wind is just OK. The baked bbq pork pastry at Ma is the best I've had anywhere though.