Expired Freebies

[Windscribe] Get 20GB at Windscribe VPN on monthly basis (New & Existing Accounts)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2019 7:07 pm
Oct 2, 2005
219 posts
49 upvotes
The deal is now 50GB:

When you setup an account, Under "Have a Voucher?", enter code KOMPUTER

Select "Create Free Account"

Separately, you will get an email immediately sent to the email provided, click the link in the email to confirm.

Once you confirm your email address, your account dashboard should now display the 50GB limit

If needed, you may claim the voucher code by clicking "My Account" (top right side of page), "Claim Voucher" and then entering the voucher code KOMPUTER
Oct 22, 2005
601 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
thelastknight wrote:
May 17th, 2019 8:49 pm
The deal is now 50GB:

When you setup an account, Under "Have a Voucher?", enter code KOMPUTER

Select "Create Free Account"

Separately, you will get an email immediately sent to the email provided, click the link in the email to confirm.

Once you confirm your email address, your account dashboard should now display the 50GB limit

If needed, you may claim the voucher code by clicking "My Account" (top right side of page), "Claim Voucher" and then entering the voucher code KOMPUTER

Just to confirm is it...50GB monthly or just a block of 50GB?

thanks!

update:
confirmed it is 50GB a month....I was already getting 21GB a month free...used this new code and claimed voucher now I have 50GB per month...thx!
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
7760 posts
2645 upvotes
pendragon wrote:
May 17th, 2019 9:11 pm
Just to confirm is it...50GB monthly or just a block of 50GB?

thanks!

update:
confirmed it is 50GB a month....I was already getting 21GB a month free...used this new code and claimed voucher now I have 50GB per month...thx!
Yep ... True Dat. :)

I just finally signed up to this thingy few days ago (didn't even try it yet, lol ... just signed up) .... used the previously mentioned coupon ... and had 20 GB / m. (20 GB ... and not 21 GB like you had, for some reason)

Now I tried above mentioned new code: KOMPUTER ... and it instantly gave me 50 GB (instead of 20 GB) ... Now I have 50 GB, it shows.

Cool .... :)

Anyone has a coupon for 100 GB maybe, lol? :D
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
7760 posts
2645 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:26 am
Hi.
I don't know much about VPNs ...but is this any good or better maybe? ( screenshot of email or I just received from Opera ...says it's newest version has free unlimited vpn, permanently... Check it out ... Is it any good? )
So anyone tried this feature in Opera ... or heard / knows more about it? (as I am not expert on VPN) .

I have Opera installed for years ... but didn't try the advertized unlimited VPN to-date...

I think I saw recently some other browser offering / advertizing the same thing ... few days ago ... free unlimited VPN also ...

Wonder if those browsers' unlimited VPNs are as good or not ... or better maybe ... than the "real" VPNs, including the one in this thread - Windscribe ...

I know nothing about this stuff, really....
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1984 posts
324 upvotes
Red Deer
Thanks OP and thanks thelastknight for the 50 GB code. I had to sign up for a new account to get the 50, it should come in handy for when my 12 months paid runs out. I only use 10-20gb per month.
Mar 8, 2006
819 posts
864 upvotes
Ugh late to the party for the 50gb. Looks like it expired.
Oct 27, 2016
407 posts
125 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP! Tried this and it still works!
[removed]