Peller Family 3x Chardonnay 3x Cabernet Merlot $56

Deal Link:
Price:
$56
Savings:
33% off
Retailer:
Wineshop
If you missed out on the deal for 12 for $99 this might be a deal to try. 3 bottles of chardonnay and 3 bottles of cabernet merlot from Peller Estates for $56. That is a total of 6 bottles per order. Remember to sign up for the newsletter to receive an additional 15% off coupon on the deal.

https://www.thewineshops.com/pfv-chard-cabmerlot
4 replies
Dec 25, 2017
8 posts
24 upvotes
Anyone else still waiting for their order from bf week? I Ordered the 12 bottles for $99 back on Nov 24 and got a shipping notification on Nov 26 via Loomis (shipping from ON to BC). The latest status update shows "Sort though Facility - Burnaby" on Dec 8. I'm in Richmond and still haven't received my order yet.
Feb 8, 2017
406 posts
294 upvotes
OutFirARip wrote: Anyone else still waiting for their order from bf week? I Ordered the 12 bottles for $99 back on Nov 24 and got a shipping notification on Nov 26 via Loomis (shipping from ON to BC). The latest status update shows "Sort though Facility - Burnaby" on Dec 8. I'm in Richmond and still haven't received my order yet.
I ordered Oct 22nd and received on Oct 27th. Ontario though and everything is shipping slower now.

Wish I had ordered two cases. The Cab Sauv is great. There is no other deal like that one?
Apr 9, 2007
487 posts
118 upvotes
Vancouver
OutFirARip wrote: Anyone else still waiting for their order from bf week? I Ordered the 12 bottles for $99 back on Nov 24 and got a shipping notification on Nov 26 via Loomis (shipping from ON to BC). The latest status update shows "Sort though Facility - Burnaby" on Dec 8. I'm in Richmond and still haven't received my order yet.
Im in the same boat. Ordered on Nov 27, shipped on Dec 2. Expected arrival via Loomis is Dec 11. It hasnt even arrived at a sorting facility in the lower mainland.
May 18, 2010
104 posts
152 upvotes
Decent deal for some cheap plonk. I bought a case of the riesling and the winemakers red last time. With promo code I think it was $158 for both. The riesling is fine for the price, and the red is actually a decent blend. I've had bottles six times that price that I haven't enjoyed as much.
Good find, OP!