[Winners] Adidas Ultraboost Laceless - $100 at Winners YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2019 4:24 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7975 posts
4186 upvotes
ON
Jaytee wrote: UB with laces are more comfortable. The part where the laces normally wouldbe are stiffer and dont flex a lot which makes sense because its laceless but comfort wise its not as high as a UB with laces. I find the laceless a little ugly but I got them on adidas.ca for $60 and the UB soles are the most comfy around.
You mean to tell me you are not using your flying carpet to get around anymore and just walking around in those like a peasant ?
WTH Aladdin ?
Jun 28, 2013
139 posts
235 upvotes
The people commenting Aladin shoes or the shoe is garbage...blah blah blah truly pathetic they are great shoes and I don't even want to know what kind of shoes you guys wear if these 100$ shoes are garbage.

Bought these shoes a while back they are amazing for 100$ *
Last edited by MrDisco on Apr 23rd, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: chill
Nov 20, 2017
100 posts
118 upvotes
GB9797 wrote: The people commenting Aladin shoes or the shoe is garbage...blah blah blah truly pathetic they are great shoes and I don't even want to know what kind of shoes you guys wear if these 100$ shoes are garbage.

I got 2 pairs of epic reacts for $100 each. It’s fair to point out the laceless UBs are ugly and will be on sale pretty much perpetually from here on out.
I was at the adidas in cookstown outlet mall 2 weeks ago and the adidas there had these shoes down to $90 in a variety of colours.

Doesn’t matter how good the shoe is if it’s ugly and doesn’t perform as well in the market the price will drop significantly.
Last edited by MrDisco on Apr 23rd, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1034 posts
1147 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
I have a pair from Adidas sale, think it was 90+tax and I love them. I bought them exclusively for running/gym and they've been great. Love the laceless form and the Boost sole.

Is it bad I want the all terrain versions to go on sale so I can pick a pair up? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jan 19, 2017
378 posts
619 upvotes
You guys don't get it, these overpriced shoes are suppose to go with Kanye's "aesthetic". You know the line of ripped tan clothes he has that looks like it was modeled after homeless people? Well anways these shoes look fire with that look.
Jun 6, 2015
77 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You're out of your element, Donnie.

Kanye had nothing to do with the regular adidas. Only the yeezys which I doubt anyone on here would ever buy.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2356 posts
1100 upvotes
There are similar ones but way better looking on adidas outlet for $45 today :

https://www.adidas.ca/en/eqt-support-so ... B37536_560
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4015 posts
990 upvotes
GB9797 wrote: The people commenting Aladin shoes or the shoe is garbage...blah blah blah truly pathetic they are great shoes and I don't even want to know what kind of shoes you guys wear if these 100$ shoes are garbage.

Everyone has different tastes. I can’t shit on someone else not liking a pair I like and vice versa.
Last edited by MrDisco on Apr 23rd, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4015 posts
990 upvotes
Blutiful wrote: You're out of your element, Donnie.

Kanye had nothing to do with the regular adidas. Only the yeezys which I doubt anyone on here would ever buy.
People on here probably wear fake Yeezys.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1012 posts
298 upvotes
I have laceless Ultraboost and they look great on me. Perhaps others just have ugly feet? =p
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1037 posts
781 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it blake stitched or goodyear welted?