Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Winners

Apple Accessories at Winners [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2021 1:35 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9451 posts
11815 upvotes
Calgary
Checked a local Calgary Winners. No Apple stuff.
Oct 7, 2021
3 posts
1 upvote
Thanks for checking and sharing, which location?
Nov 26, 2019
45 posts
111 upvotes
dishguy1977 wrote: How much was the modern buckle? Isn’t like $169 from Apple? How long ago did you get it?
The ones I saw were in Brampton on September 25th.
Aug 15, 2019
67 posts
104 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: Wash your hands, don't touch your face, problem solved. End of discussion, back to the deal.

Anyone find any Apple products in the GTA?
They have a few watch bands at Milner ave, Scarborough
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thnx OP, this still seems like a rip off, wow, Apple stuff even at a discount is over priced. Def closer to the pricing it should be though so a great deal if you absolutely need Apple branded stuff.
Aug 29, 2017
26 posts
196 upvotes
Saw a sport loop band (product red) at Masonville. Didn't see any other bands, or cables/bricks
Jul 14, 2010
97 posts
89 upvotes
Nothing at Winners St. Lawrence Market tonight.
Feb 5, 2013
480 posts
529 upvotes
dishguy1977 wrote: How much was the modern buckle? Isn’t like $169 from Apple? How long ago did you get it?
I got it Labour Day weekend 2021 at a Winners in Niagara Falls, ON. It was $30 so a steal, though the only colour they had was Raspberry.
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Oct 20, 2018
472 posts
509 upvotes
Not sure why some people are exited by on sale Apple band.

I mean, I have about 6-7 bands, all not from Apple, they all cost less than 10$ and they’ve all been great.

Idk why I would want genuine Apple band even for 1$ more.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
flood4 wrote: Not sure why some people are exited by on sale Apple band.

I mean, I have about 6-7 bands, all not from Apple, they all cost less than 10$ and they’ve all been great.

Idk why I would want genuine Apple band even for 1$ more.
I still have my original sport band from my 2015 series 0; I’ve used it probably 90% of the time as a daily driver. It is still in a great shape - whereas I’ve got $12 Amazon bands that are no longer matte after only a little wear. They’re slippery and shiny, and the metal pins irritate my wrist.

I can’t defend how overpriced the OEM apple bands are, but you can’t deny that they’re a much superior product.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
Seagull21 wrote: I can’t defend how overpriced the OEM apple bands are, but you can’t deny that they’re a much superior product.
totally agree. I bought a bunch of the cheap sport bands from amazon for my wife in different colors, and they all degraded after a while. Some of them also rusted out. We went back to the OEM bands.

Yes they are overpriced for what you get, but are the cheap ones as good...not a chance.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Apr 23, 2020
249 posts
126 upvotes
I had a cheap band scratch the connector area of my watch when the release jammed after a month. I don’t normally get Apple branded accessories but unless it’s a big brand like UAG (which isn’t cheap either) I’m turned off from buying cheap watch straps. Also, another one (sport band copy) started looking like the surface was gonna peel after a short period of time. Didn’t care too much tho fish about that.
Aug 17, 2012
87 posts
202 upvotes
I was wondering when Apple Watch accessories might start hitting Canadian TJX stores...I drove down to New York a few months ago and saw TONS of Apple Watch bands at various Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, and HomeGoods. I ended up finding the Cosmos Blue Leather Loop (44mm) for $25 USD.

Good luck to everyone finding one of these, although as others have mentioned if you see one you like, pick it up because you probably won't see it again.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
arthoe wrote: I’ve recently seen an iPad keyboard folio as well, for $100. It was for 12.9” and I’m looking for 11” so I passed.

(this was at Marshall's, not Winners, but kinda hte same right?)
The downtown Ottawa Winners had a Smart Keyboard but a lady grabbed it before I could confirm the price. I didn't see any other genuine Apple products there.
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
Found apple watch bands at Marshall's too.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5702 upvotes
Ottawa
Bunyak wrote: The downtown Ottawa Winners had a Smart Keyboard but a lady grabbed it before I could confirm the price. I didn't see any other genuine Apple products there.
How about magic keyboard, I wanna see white 12.9 magic keyboard half price at winners.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Dec 28, 2016
252 posts
149 upvotes
I saw some of the watch bands at the Marshalls location at Yonge and Gerrard
Nov 6, 2011
706 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
Saw an empty box of the 40mm Raspberry/gold modern buckle for $29 at the Beacon Hill Calgary location, same as the comment above - Someone had stolen it and had left the box.
Jun 18, 2017
999 posts
838 upvotes
Calgary sunridge, heritage and crossiron has nothing Apple.