Hot Deals

[Winners] ENDY 15lb Twin Weighted Blanket $99.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 1:19 am
[OP]
May 12, 2017
59 posts
26 upvotes

[Winners] ENDY 15lb Twin Weighted Blanket $99.99 (YMMV)

I’ve been in the market for a weighted blanket and there’s a ton out there now from Canadian Brands like (Gravid and ENDY) to all the ones on Amazon.

I’ve noticed ENDY products popping up at my local Winners/Marshall’s/Home Sense locations, but they were mostly bed sheets. Today I noticed they carried the weighted blankets - these are $99.99 at Winners, they currently retail for $195 on ENDY’s website.

I went to two stores and each of them had at least 2 in stock. I originally was going to purchase a Gravid one but noticed a few complaints with their shipping and it looks like they filter out any negative reviews on their Facebook and social media - which was a big turn off.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 20th, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
19 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1308 posts
256 upvotes
Oakville
OP, your review of the blanket?
Aug 17, 2013
637 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
If you guys haven't tried a weighted blanket.. you haven't slept.

No more tossing and turning.
Nov 1, 2018
140 posts
151 upvotes
Is there any more "budget" options of weighted blankets, it's a shot in the dark it but it's worth a try
Aug 1, 2013
381 posts
293 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
London drugs had 15lb blankets for $50 last month. I just returned 2 :/
Sep 11, 2008
499 posts
256 upvotes
Quebec
Chris9446 wrote: London drugs had 15lb blankets for $50 last month. I just returned 2 :/
Weren't you happy?
Aug 1, 2013
381 posts
293 upvotes
The Lower Mainland
Gr4v1ty wrote: Weren't you happy?
I bought 4 as gifts but ended up not needing them all. I personally don't use a weighted blanket. Didn't really feel any more comforted?
If anyone is in the Vancouver area and wants to know which LD I returned it to, DM me and I'll let you know.

Edit: Already had someone DM me. It's off to the races for them.
Last edited by Chris9446 on Jan 20th, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 5, 2019
26 posts
30 upvotes
I got a 15lb mink one for $50 at Home Depot in November, Canadian Tire had one for the same price so they are starting to come down in price, My wife loves it. I wasn't going to buy one at $150-200 (for a blanket with some beads in it?) as it was a gamble if she'd even like it.
Dec 16, 2019
10 posts
14 upvotes
Fwiw the Endy uses fabric ties to secure the inner weighted blanket to its external cover. So it shifts throughout the night. It's good to laze around with, but not for a solid 8hr nights sleep.

Gravid did away with the fabric ties and they use zippers around the perimeter instead. It's a better design that keeps the weight evenly distributed throughout the night.

I've researched these quite a bit and Gravid is the only company that does it this way.