Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Winners

ENDY 15lb Twin Weighted Blanket $99.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2020 1:19 am
May 12, 2017
121 posts
179 upvotes

[Winners] ENDY 15lb Twin Weighted Blanket $99.99 (YMMV)

I’ve been in the market for a weighted blanket and there’s a ton out there now from Canadian Brands like (Gravid and ENDY) to all the ones on Amazon.

I’ve noticed ENDY products popping up at my local Winners/Marshall’s/Home Sense locations, but they were mostly bed sheets. Today I noticed they carried the weighted blankets - these are $99.99 at Winners, they currently retail for $195 on ENDY’s website.

I went to two stores and each of them had at least 2 in stock. I originally was going to purchase a Gravid one but noticed a few complaints with their shipping and it looks like they filter out any negative reviews on their Facebook and social media - which was a big turn off.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 20th, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
19 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1175 posts
806 upvotes
Quebec
Anyways to track stock?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1381 posts
315 upvotes
Oakville
OP, your review of the blanket?
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
If you guys haven't tried a weighted blanket.. you haven't slept.

No more tossing and turning.
Nov 1, 2018
283 posts
464 upvotes
Burnaby
Is there any more "budget" options of weighted blankets, it's a shot in the dark it but it's worth a try
Aug 1, 2013
543 posts
674 upvotes
Pain
London drugs had 15lb blankets for $50 last month. I just returned 2 :/
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1175 posts
806 upvotes
Quebec
Chris9446 wrote: London drugs had 15lb blankets for $50 last month. I just returned 2 :/
Weren't you happy?
Aug 1, 2013
543 posts
674 upvotes
Pain
Gr4v1ty wrote: Weren't you happy?
I bought 4 as gifts but ended up not needing them all. I personally don't use a weighted blanket. Didn't really feel any more comforted?
If anyone is in the Vancouver area and wants to know which LD I returned it to, DM me and I'll let you know.

Edit: Already had someone DM me. It's off to the races for them.
Last edited by Tired9190 on Jan 20th, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 5, 2019
38 posts
37 upvotes
I got a 15lb mink one for $50 at Home Depot in November, Canadian Tire had one for the same price so they are starting to come down in price, My wife loves it. I wasn't going to buy one at $150-200 (for a blanket with some beads in it?) as it was a gamble if she'd even like it.
Dec 16, 2019
70 posts
236 upvotes
Fwiw the Endy uses fabric ties to secure the inner weighted blanket to its external cover. So it shifts throughout the night. It's good to laze around with, but not for a solid 8hr nights sleep.

Gravid did away with the fabric ties and they use zippers around the perimeter instead. It's a better design that keeps the weight evenly distributed throughout the night.

I've researched these quite a bit and Gravid is the only company that does it this way.
May 22, 2018
241 posts
532 upvotes
Pzfight1 wrote: Fwiw the Endy uses fabric ties to secure the inner weighted blanket to its external cover. So it shifts throughout the night. It's good to laze around with, but not for a solid 8hr nights sleep.

Gravid did away with the fabric ties and they use zippers around the perimeter instead. It's a better design that keeps the weight evenly distributed throughout the night.

I've researched these quite a bit and Gravid is the only company that does it this way.
Is the Costco one good?
Dec 16, 2019
70 posts
236 upvotes
UmarF7302 wrote: Is the Costco one good?
I didn't buy it, but I did open the package in the store... It was basically the same design as the Endy and everyone else. Seems like most of these weighted blankets are identical.

Two companies that seem to have a different approach are Gravid (with the ZipperTech securing mechanism) and Nirvana (microwaveable pouches filled with grains incase you want to be really toasty)
Last edited by Pzfight1 on Jan 21st, 2020 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3951 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Dec 16, 2019
70 posts
236 upvotes
CoolDudeClan wrote: I am seeing a ton of reviews for the Costco one that the beads all run to one corner and it becomes very unevenly weighted.
Same with the YnM blankets on Amazon
Jan 2, 2010
72 posts
25 upvotes
CoolDudeClan wrote: I am seeing a ton of reviews for the Costco one that the beads all run to one corner and it becomes very unevenly weighted.
I have the Costco one and I can confirm that the weight can shift around within the cover. I even it out the best I can before laying down, but I do notice heavier and lighter spots. Despite this design flaw, it’s my first experience with a weighted blanket and I do still like it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)