• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2012 10:51 am
Tags:
None
Jul 8, 2012
975 posts
273 upvotes
VANCOUVER
MS MSP wrote: Why would you still own 15 year old underwear?

And how does this in any way testify to the quality of the current product?
It doesn't tell you much about the quality of current product. That's why I went out looking for some at Winners yesterday but didn't find any at Robson and Granville location.

Why would you throw 15 year old underwear out when they still fit and have no holes?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2420 posts
2078 upvotes
Vancouver
spicytofu wrote: It doesn't tell you much about the quality of current product. That's why I went out looking for some at Winners yesterday but didn't find any at Robson and Granville location.

Why would you throw 15 year old underwear out when they still fit and have no holes?

Because they have been touching your taint for 15 years.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10331 posts
5628 upvotes
Toronto
The boxers itself said "Holy ***** "
Sep 11, 2006
875 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: Because they have been touching your taint for 15 years.
I guess you don't wash your clothes? That's gross. Has anyone confirmed this in any other winners location?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1779 posts
217 upvotes
Edmonton
spicytofu wrote: Why would you throw 15 year old underwear out when they still fit and have no holes?
Seriously, is there anything lower than a cheapskate....anyways this would make a great signature. :razz:
Unknown wrote: Why is Playbook at $199 a door crasher??? Because Canadians are gullible. :razz:
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2420 posts
2078 upvotes
Vancouver
jhuynh wrote: I guess you don't wash your clothes? That's gross. Has anyone confirmed this in any other winners location?
Yeah, because after 15 years I am sure that detergent has it all perfectly clean. Unless he is bleaching that ***** - it's *****ing gross. And even then. I am fairly certain homeless people get new undergarments more often than that.
Mar 14, 2007
66 posts
2 upvotes
evanwier wrote: Yeah, because after 15 years I am sure that detergent has it all perfectly clean. Unless he is bleaching that ***** - it's *****ing gross. And even then. I am fairly certain homeless people get new undergarments more often than that.
Having 15 year old underwear makes him a cheapskate but it's not gross if you know how to wipe your a$$ properly, which apparently some of you don't.
Mar 12, 2008
444 posts
11 upvotes
this thread is hilarious. he said he irregular use, why are you all hating on him? Granted, 15 years, once a month amounts to 180 wears. how many wears makes you a cheapskate? lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7259 posts
7054 upvotes
Calgary
has there been any confirmation of western canada product?
Jul 9, 2009
436 posts
105 upvotes
Vancouver
nimmdogg wrote: How do these handle Hershey stains?
Yup, definitely from Toronto...
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1661 posts
1000 upvotes
Wow... This is the cheapest community i know(not meant as an insult) and seeing you guys trash a guy who is still making use of 15 year old underwear seems... uncharacteristic.

As for the sanitation issue, as long as he's washing them properly, they're clean. It does not matter if they are 1000 years old. If you are inferring there were stains on them, maybe you're the one with sanitation issues. I have *NEVER* stained my underwear, and the idea of re-using after the first stain would be out of the question for me, so how you guys can accept it as a possibility, and than use a finite time limit makes me think you're the cheap/gross ones.
"Oh man, there's $*** all over my underwear! I better only use it for another 9 months" seems more iffy than "Wow, I have had these since highschool and they are still holding up really well. Lets see if i can stretch their life out even longer".
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1558 posts
72 upvotes
Thanks folks. This thread made my day, very entertaining.
Jul 8, 2012
975 posts
273 upvotes
VANCOUVER
evanwier wrote: Yeah, because after 15 years I am sure that detergent has it all perfectly clean. Unless he is bleaching that ***** - it's *****ing gross. And even then. I am fairly certain homeless people get new undergarments more often than that.
I guess you haven't discovered toiler paper as your underwear must be stained up and down the sides or maybe you only have one pair that you flip around and on wash days, stay home and wait for it to go through the dryer.

I don't even understand how it makes me a cheapskate but c'est la vie.
Dec 9, 2011
177 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Best
Thread
Ever

Thanks OP
Jun 21, 2009
539 posts
87 upvotes
sm7800 wrote: Best
Thread
Ever

Thanks OP
+1 I was wondering why it had 5 stars.. after 3 pages.. yeah I agree lol
Oct 23, 2010
27 posts
7 upvotes
For those in Vancouver, found some at the Cambie Location

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)