Expired Hot Deals

Winners

Winners: Otterbox Defender Case (iphone) $19.00!!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2012 3:58 pm
[OP]
Oct 6, 2007
252 posts
35 upvotes
Burlington

[Winners] Winners: Otterbox Defender Case (iphone) $19.00!!

Noticed this case at Winners this morning. Could be at others. Great deal considering the case is $60 elsewhere (i.e. http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/ott ... 83306.aspx)

I already own one. Great case, and excellent customer service. They've replaced the belt clip with no questions asked, not even the receipt, express fed-ex. So I don't need one, but thought I would let someone on RFD in need get this steal!

Here's a photo of case at the Winners in Burlington on Appleby Line. I placed it on the bottom shelf with other electronic gear located in the back of the store, next to the fitting rooms, in front of the socks.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=a748191
12 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
thanks, but i don't want to carry an iBrick!
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
[OP]
Oct 6, 2007
252 posts
35 upvotes
Burlington
It's not for everyone, but a must have for us clumsy people or those who use it at a workplace that it could get dropped!
Feb 28, 2008
174 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, that's a great price, great find! The Source had the Otterbox series at around $35, which is when I bought it for my iPhone. Too bad it's just the boring black one!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2579 posts
1068 upvotes
GTA
One in bestbuy link is for iPhone 4s and one in winners (op's picture) is for iPhone 4...

Except volume button location , both r compatible with each other
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Expert
Oct 10, 2006
22205 posts
137 upvotes
Victoria
4S case has a bigger opening at back for the camera and flash...some people have reported the iPhone 4 case (with the smaller camera/flash opening) is not as good a fit with the 4S...don't know if it's true, but best to verify for yourself
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15308 posts
2519 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Really good deal for those who want or need this case!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2046 posts
1530 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks op, how many did they have? I was just thinking that the screen protector on my otterbox is getting pretty rough. Probly going to pick up one of these as I have IP4 not 4S.
[OP]
Oct 6, 2007
252 posts
35 upvotes
Burlington
At the winners I was at, just the one. If you can't find one in the Hammer, take the 10min drive! :)
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
23347 posts
11463 upvotes
Toronto
That's a clearance sticker, meaning they've had that item for some time and now it's reaching the end of it's life at Winners (that store) and its going to be dropping in price.
I imagine that's the first drop.

Don't call stores, they don't look for product, they don't hold inventory, you need to look for yourself.
And seeing that its on clearance now, this is extremely YMMV.

This might be the only store out of 20 that has 1 left ... OR, maybe they are laying around still, Winners has stocked A LOT of crazy iPhone products over the months / years.

Anyways, best of luck.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Jun 19, 2010
620 posts
487 upvotes
Vancouver
sportmiester wrote: 4S case has a bigger opening at back for the camera and flash...some people have reported the iPhone 4 case (with the smaller camera/flash opening) is not as good a fit with the 4S...don't know if it's true, but best to verify for yourself
This is true, it will not fit the way it should.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5093 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
there is a short supply at dufferin mall's winners. it was by the cashier rack. also saw some ipad cases in the elctronics section that were really cheap (17.xx); i think the brand name was incase.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)