• Oct 24th, 2019 5:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2462 posts
1256 upvotes
Scarborough, ON

Winter tire storage GTA

Looking for a good deal on tire storage for the winter.
The place I've been using jacked up their price last season, so I'm looking for alternatives.
This space for rent.
9 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2462 posts
1256 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Bueller? Bueller?
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
4560 posts
4789 upvotes
GTA
Did you call around? Almost every tire shop offers this now. Dealerships too.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2462 posts
1256 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
derass wrote: Did you call around? Almost every tire shop offers this now. Dealerships too.
It's not a matter of finding a place that will store tires. It's a matter of finding a place that will do it at a good price.
This is RFD and I want to get the best deal! (that's why I put this in the "request a deal" section.. but it seems the RFD overlords think they know better)
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
6336 posts
3839 upvotes
Toronto
If you do regular services at dealer or indy shop, ask for discount. Some Honda dealers does for $40 if you give them enough money year round.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
16118 posts
10918 upvotes
Toronto
TheImp wrote: Looking for a good deal on tire storage for the winter.
The place I've been using jacked up their price last season, so I'm looking for alternatives.
TheImp wrote: It's not a matter of finding a place that will store tires. It's a matter of finding a place that will do it at a good price.
This is RFD and I want to get the best deal! (that's why I put this in the "request a deal" section.. but it seems the RFD overlords think they know better)

then list what you were fine paying and what you now feel is "jacked up" and refuse to.

What do you consider to be a "good" price?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2462 posts
1256 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Swerny wrote: then list what you were fine paying and what you now feel is "jacked up" and refuse to.

What do you consider to be a "good" price?
The price went from $49.95 + HST to $69.95 + HST. I paid it last time because I had the tires in the back of my car already, and I only found out when I got to the storage place to unload them.
A "good" price is.. as low as I can possibly get. Certainly hoping for something better than what I'm currently paying.
This space for rent.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2462 posts
1256 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
TheImp wrote: The price went from $49.95 + HST to $69.95 + HST. I paid it last time because I had the tires in the back of my car already, and I only found out when I got to the storage place to unload them.
A "good" price is.. as low as I can possibly get. Certainly hoping for something better than what I'm currently paying.
And they're jacking it up to $89.95 + HST this season. I definitely need to find a deal.
This space for rent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)